Senior Building Surveyor
- Carriera Recruitment
- Kettering, Northamptonshire
- £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
- Closing date
- 23 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Building Surveyor
- Newly Qualified, MRICS
- Business Type
A personable property consultancy is looking to grow their building consultancy department with the addition of a Senior Building Surveyor. The award-winning organisation provides accurate construction advice across the commercial, residential, industrial and rural sectors.
The Kettering based organisation boast seven different office locations across the UK. The successful building consultancy division manages a broad client portfolio working across the Northamptonshire County. Sociable and friendly are words to describe the department, the team comprises of passionate and invested professionals.
This is a generic opportunity that offers a healthy diet of work, you will be exposed to all forms of building surveying. The successful Senior Building Surveyor will lead projects from inception to completion whilst managing important stakeholder relationships. Programmes range from £200k - £3 million.
- Schedules of dilapidations Technical due diligence Contract administration Refurbishment Reinstatement cost assessments Planned maintenance programmes Schedules of condition Building pathology Neighbourly matters
Senior Building Surveyor
- BSc/MSc in Building Surveying MRICS qualified Commercially aware Strong technical knowledge Interpersonal skills Client facing Excellent verbal and written communication skills Full UK driver’s licence
- Competitive salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum 50p per mile Continued career progression Flexible working Generous holiday allowance Private healthcare Discounted gym membership Pension contribution Professional membership fees paid
Please contact Ashley Talbott on 07531 490 986 for further information or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
#carrieralimited #buildingsurveying #lovesurveying
building surveying| planned maintenance programme | contract administration| reinstatement cost assessments| technical due diligence | schedules of dilapidations| building pathology| MRICS
Providing market-leading recruitment solutions for the property and construction industry, Carriera provides specialist, innovative and creative recruitment solutions. Comprising highly-talented recruitment specialists, Carriera connects people and businesses on a truly collaborative basis. Combining expertise in quality recruitment services with a deep understanding and passion for the industry, Carriera is committed to delivering exceptional services.
With our key principles of knowledge, consultation and collaboration, you’ll find our team of professional recruitment consultants informed, able and ready to support your career progression and unlock opportunities that you may not have realised.
Have a look through our vacancies, and as soon as you’re ready give us call – we’re here to help.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Asset estate & property management Building surveying Construction health and safety , CDM & fire safety Development & project management General practice Quantity surveying
117 Waterloo Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert