MRICS / AssocRICS Residential Valuation Surveyors - *PLEASE SEE BELOW LIST*
- David Jay Surveying Recruitment
- PLEASE SEE ADVERT TEXT FOR VACANCIES
- Basic £48,000 / £58,000 (based on experience) + bonus, car allowance / car, pension and health
- Closing date
- 23 Mar 2023
- DJR 370
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Building Surveyor, General Practice, Residential Property, Valuation & Ratings
- Chartered Surveyor, FRICS, MRICS, Assoc RICS
Our client is a well respected and long established well known Residential Surveying provider. With stable streams of workflow, in the form of Level 1 and Level 2 they are urgently recruiting for the below locations / patches:
Full Time Vacancies:
Part Time Vacancies:
The Person and Role
- MRICS or AssocRICS
- VRS Registered (or eligible for VRS)
- Expect to carry out a range of Mortgage Valuations and Homebuyer Reports (Level 1 & 2)
- Targets are sensible, as well as a tight concentrated geographical patch.
- Expect a bonus scheme, car allowance or car, pension and healthcare.
- High quality and low volume
- Great sense of work / life balance
If your patch / region is not listed, please get in touch re: other potential openings
*Basic salaries in the region of £48,000 / £58,000* (depending on experience) plus car allowance, pension / healthcare and bonus scheme, uncapped earnings expected around £65,000 / £70,000
For more information please contact David Jay Surveying Recruitment in the strictest of confidence
Ashley Miskin - 07957 105294 or 0208 504 9339
Alternatively email your CV to:
Or click on the below link
David Jay Surveying Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy that specialise in placing property professionals across the UK.
Our recruitment covers a variety of Surveying disciplines including:
- Building Surveying
- Valuation (Commercial and Residential)
- Landlord & Tenant
- Asset Management
- Estate Management
We believe in traditional recruitment methods in the way we operate, with the aim of offering a quality and bespoke service to our clients.
Successful recruiters should possess two key skills:
- The ability to offer in-depth knowledge in the area(s) they recruit in.
- To understand, and build relationships with the people we are working on behalf of.
We do not believe in a ‘full on’ aggressive approach but act as a ‘guide’ to both our clients and candidates.
If you would like to have an informal chat with us, please contact Ashley Miskin on 07957 105294 / 0208 504 9339 or email email@example.com
- 07957 105294
20 - 22 Wenlock Road
Apply for MRICS / AssocRICS Residential Valuation Surveyors - *PLEASE SEE BELOW LIST*
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert