Residential Valuation Surveyor - Tonbridge
- e.surv Chartered Surveyors
- Strong Basic + Car + Incentives + PLC Benefits
- Closing date
- 24 Mar 2023
- Land, Property, Construction
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Building Surveyor, General Practice, Residential Property, Valuation & Ratings
- Assistant, Chartered Surveyor, Consultant, Newly Qualified, FRICS, MRICS, Assoc RICS, APC Training
- Business Type
- Client, Consultancy
Trading since 1989, e.surv Chartered Surveyors is the UK's number one residential surveyor and the largest provider of property risk expertise and residential surveying services. To put it into numbers, we complete more than one property inspection every 12 seconds and employ over 600 surveyors from Land’s End to John O’Groats and Northern Ireland. This gives us the flexibility to offer nationwide coverage combined with invaluable local knowledge.
We're part of the LSL Property Services PLC Group, which includes household names Your Move and Reeds Rains, as well as the mortgage network PRIMIS. We work with lenders, intermediaries, social housing entities and estate agents in addition to private customers.
We are seeking additional RICS accredited Residential Surveyors nationwide, to support the growing volume of Mortgage Valuation work that the UK’s leading lenders rely on e.surv to complete. Because of our size and the large network of lenders that we service, we’re able to offer the most concise postcode coverage available amongst any of the corporate brands, which means less travel time between surveys and more time available to complete the day job.
You’ll need to be a RICS registered valuer with at least one-year post-qualification experience in residential surveying. This will need to be a mix of experience completing Mortgage Valuations and HomeBuyer Reports.
What’s on offer?
- We reward our surveyors with a market-leading salary
- Generous incentive package
- Car allowance or company car including (BMW/VW/AUDI/Toyota/Lexus/Mini)
- Great variety of work in every postcode
- Market-leading innovation using iPad technology to enable faster report completion and remote working
- We’ll provide you with the very best surveying kit to support your activities
- Extensive company benefits include - Private Healthcare, Contributory Pension Scheme, access to group share investment plans, Paid RICS Membership, iPad, Mobile Phone
- We’ll provide everything you need to meet your annual CPD requirements
- Work-life balance is important to us, which is why your role will be home-based with flexible working options available in some locations
To submit your details, or for a confidential chat about life at e.surv, please contact Matt or Mike in our Recruitment Team on 07767 100622 for a confidential discussion.
Our team are also available out of hours on 07794 392858
PRE EMPLOYMENT SCREENING - All of our employees have to pass a Criminal Records Disclosure and Credit Referencing Process in order to work with our lender clients, if you are unsure on this, ask the team and we'll be happy to explain the process.
e.surv Chartered Surveyors is the country's largest provider of residential valuation services. That means we do more valuations for lenders than any other surveyor in the UK. To put it into numbers we complete one valuation every four minutes.
We're part of the LSL Property Services PLC Group of companies, which includes household names YOUR MOVE and Reeds Rains, as well as the mortgage broker network First Complete. We work with lenders, intermediaries, social housing entities and estate agents in addition to private customers.
Our business started in 1987, when e.surv was part of General Accident, but wasn't formally separated as a business from the Estate Agency division until 1992. in 1999 we rebranded from GA Valuations to become e.surv Chartered Surveyors. With the dawn of the new millennium we took our first internet booking, and since then we've been tracking and reporting everything online.
It wasn't until 2004 when e.surv, and sister company, YOUR MOVE left Norwich Union to create LSL Property Services PLC, which has continued its expansion through the acquisition of Reeds Rains Estate Agency, Homefast Property Lawyers, St Trinity Asset Management (formerly Halifax Corporate Services) and Templeton LPA. In 2006 LSL Property Services was listed on the UK Stock Exchange in a £220m floatation.
As a business, we have remained profitable despite experiencing the worst conditions in the UK housing market for over 25 years, and in 2010 and 2012 we were voted the Valuer / Surveyor of the Year at the Mortgage Strategy Awards, since then we have amassed a list of awards including the “Mortgage Solutions” Equity Release Valuer of the Year award, two years in succession 2014/2015..
Our most recent achievements are in the development of a revolutionary iPad Surveyor reporting software. Exciting times at e.surv – come and take a look for yourself.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert