Valuation Associate Director - New Leeds Office!!!
- Apex Property Recruitment
- Leeds office & Home working
- £55,000 - £70,000 + benefits/bonus
- Closing date
- 24 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Commercial Property, General Practice, Residential Property, Valuation & Ratings
Valuation - Associate Director - New Leeds Office!
We are looking to recruit an Associate Director into our clients soon to open office in Leeds. This is a national firm with over 150 people in multiple service lines. There are already a few Leeds based surveyors in other service lines and they need someone to head up their Yorkshire market.
This role will have the benefit of having an office in Leeds and also offer home based working.
A primarily fee earning role which may also be combined with strategic decision input and managing more junior team members to contribute to developing an innovative, market leading team and deliver strong financial outcomes.
1. Meet and exceed personal financial targets set
2. Play a prominent role in the team and, where required, support junior team members in both their professional development and meeting their financial targets
3. Ability to follow processes and instructions accurately
4. Secure, maintain and develop strong local client relationships and provide a key contact point for them
5. Perform and execute valuations efficiently to consistent, exacting, high, standards within deadlines
6. Provide excellent quality advice and maintain high professional standards at all times
7. Provide technical support and advice for team members
8. Experience of managing and overseeing portfolio assignments with a high level of service delivery
9. Organise time efficiently to facilitate the delivery of the role requirements
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge
1. Minimum Batchelor’s Degree and relevant work experience
2. MRICS or FRICS Qualified (3 years+ PQE)
3. RICS Registered Valuer with strong technical valuation skills and in-depth knowledge of valuation techniques
4. Proactive, approachable with proven experience in the valuation field
5. Experience in delivering on a diverse range of projects
6. Customer and performance focused with ability to nurture and grow client relationships
7. Candidate must be proactive, highly organized and able to meet strict deadlines with attention to detail
8. Articulate, with excellent communication skills and strong collaborative/ team work ethic
9. High quality report writing skills with experience in reviewing reports prepared by other valuers.
10. Detailed knowledge of major valuation software packages which are utilised on a daily basis, together with Excel spreadsheets.
11. Understanding of KEL, Argus Capitalisation and Developer software
12. Advanced user of Microsoft Office products
13. Self-motivated while working as part of an energetic and enthusiastic team
14. Enjoy working under pressure and meeting deadlines
15. Good analytical and numerical skills
16. Ambitious, flexible and responsive to change and improvement
17. Strategic and critical thinker with strong levels of insight and intellectual curiosity
Apply for Valuation Associate Director - New Leeds Office!!!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert