- Beach Baker Property Recruitment
- England, Bristol
- £30000 - £40000 per annum + Car, Pension, Bonus, Benefits
- Closing date
- 27 Mar 2023
- Land, Property
- Contract Type
- Planning and Development, Residential Property, Sustainability
- Chartered Surveyor, Consultant
- Business Type
- Consultancy, Developer
Senior Town Planning Consultant - Bristol City Centre
Multidisciplinary Private Consultancy |Career development | Environmental Initiatives |
Salary: 30k - 45k
Beach Baker is proud to be working with a thriving Planning Consultancy, that is now seeking to recruit a Senior Town Planning Consultant based in the centre of Bristol.
If you would like the opportunity to work for a firm that priorities their people, and for a company that has been officially recognised as the first Planning Consultancy that is leading the way in achieving carbon negative status, please read on…
Our client has focused on Planning and Regeneration on a national basis, and thus far has cultivated huge success through establishing an increasingly active presence throughout the South West.
With a huge focus on work life balance, flexible working practices and a supportive culture, you'll be working for a firm that strives to continuously develop your skills and position, which in turn has fostered a tight knit and diverse team of planning consultants that hold a wealth of talent and experience.
- Housing delivery
- Town Centres, Retail and Leisure
- Creative Industries
You'll be based around plenty of local amenities, with no shortage of places to eat for lunch and direct transport links to anywhere in Bristol.
As a Planning practitioner, you will be responsibility for defined pieces of work that aligns with the business functions, specific duties will include:
- Conducting planning activities
- Ability to provide professional advice direct to client son questions of project strategy in consultation with project lead.
- Attend appeal site visits.
- Maintaining and developing technical knowledge in the field planning and technical expertise.
- Engaging in projects and meeting agreed client requirements and deadlines.
- Ability to engage with local planning authorise and other stakeholders.
- Client management and advice in support of associate/associate director and project leads.
- Ability to write reports to a professional standard.
- RPTI Accredited degree
- Residential project experience
- Strategic Planning Experience
- Land Promotion Experience
- An interest in exploring other areas of Town Planning
- 5 Days Annual Leave Life Insurance (3x salary)
- Enhanced Long/Short Term Sickness Pay Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced Maternity Pay Health Insurance
- Eye Care Subsidiaries Health Shield
- Cycle To Work Scheme Subsidised Gym Membership
- Enhanced Pension Salary Sacrifice Car Scheme
- Study Support - including subscription to RTPI Share Purchase scheme
Beach Baker provides specialist and comprehensive recruitment services to the Real Estate industry. The work we undertake is confidential, targeted, and impactful.
Our clients are dynamic, and we reflect that in our belief in challenging the conventional ways of working. We like to solve recruitment needs quickly and we recognise the significant relationship between company’s recruitment strategies and the candidates they hire.
Beach Baker appreciates the privilege of partnering our clients as a trusted recruitment advisor. We have a passion for property and therefore building strong personal connections and business relationships over the long term is very important to us all.
- To provide our clients with the highest quality recruitment services delivering efficient, professional, and business minded solutions.
- To act with integrity in all our work, placing the highest value on teamwork and partnering our clients.
- To build a sustainable, successful firm, focused on wellbeing of our team and supporting our local communities.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or log onto www.beachbaker.co.uk
Apply for Senior Planner
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert