Surveyor - Westminster Portfolio - Commercial Property Managment
- Urban Fabric Recruitment
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- Up to £45,000 PA + bonus & benefits
- Closing date
- 27 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Commercial Property, Property Management
- Chartered Surveyor
- Business Type
Office, Retail & Mixed-Use Assets – Westminster, Central London.
Surveyor - Commercial Property Management
Up to £45,000 PA + bonus & benefits
My client is one of the world's fastest-growing commercial real estate firms and are showing little sign of slowing down in 2023. Operating out of two key Central London locations, the City and West End, (as well as nationally) they are able to offer their clients progressive solutions to property management as well as a first rate work life balance to their team.
They are looking for a Surveyor who will principally be working on a portfolio for a Central London Local Authority. The aim is to achieve tight control of day-to-day activities, which ensure the well-being, and value of each property. The role covers all aspects of property management and landlord and tenant matters providing a high-quality advice to their clients.
DAY TO DAY
- Client reporting – to produce monthly/quarterly reports and attend client meetings.
- Working with the in-house Data teams to ensure lease data is up to date.
- Deal with occupier queries on rent, service charges and other management matters.
- Tenant liaison and dealing with formal Landlord and Tenant matters such as rent reviews, lease renewals, tenant applications and provide details on energy usage.
- Liaising with the FM team on day-to-day maintenance, repair, and operational issues on each of the properties
- Rent Reviews and Lease renewals
- Work with sustainability team to ensure ESG best practice is adopted across the instructions
- Carry out regular property inspections
- Setting up new properties/instructions
- Ideally RICS Qualified but not necessary for the right candidate /experience
- Landlord and Tenant experience
- Excellent communication and client interfacing skills
- Able to fully integrate into the team High degree of commerciality and experience of development business with existing clients
- Experience within a professional services environment and working with blue-chip companies
- Ability to work under pressure
- High attention to detail
- Experience of property management software including Voyager (desirable but not essential).
- Experienced in using Excel and other IT platforms such as power point, PDF editor
If you think the role above could be the next step on your surveying journey, please apply using the link.
If you’re looking for a role within Property Management but interested in a different asset class or type of company, we’d still like to hear from you. Not all of our roles are advertised and often, our clients will want to speak to talented Property Management Surveyors
Urban Fabric Recruitment:
Urban Fabric Recruitment is a new agency championing strategic growth for property professionals, through our network of industry leading clients.
To find out more about Urban Fabric Recruitment, please visit www.urbanfabricrecruitment.com
Focusing solely on Commercial Property and Asset Management, we understand the aspirations of professionals and champion strategic growth for our clients.
64 Nile Street
Apply for Surveyor - Westminster Portfolio - Commercial Property Managment
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert