Senior Project Manager CAT A & CAT B fit out
- Amida Recruitment
- England, London
- £55000 - £70000 per annum + Company Package
- Closing date
- 27 Mar 2023
- Land, Property, Construction
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Project Management
- Business Type
Senior Project Manager - CAT A and B fit-out - London
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a delivery focused Senior Project Manager to lead the CAT A and B fit-out on one of London's most iconic builds for an international natural resource company.
As a Senior Project Manager you will be the first point of contact for the client as you take the 200,000sqft office from shell and core through to completion. The fit-out will start with M&E, HVAC etc and lead on to CAT B items.
Some experience in CAT A and B fit-out across commercial offices and/or retail is preferable, with a sound knowledge and exposure to the full project life cycle. However, any solid experience within a construction related project management environment would be considered for the right candidate, who is keen to develop their career within this space.
Reporting to an Associate Director on a range of tasks, to include:
- Conducting background research, data collection and benchmarking
- Contract Administration
- Establishing effective processes and systems to be utilised throughout the project
- Producing project plans
- Monitoring and documenting project progress and other performance indicators
- Tracking and documenting changes
- Preparing written project communication materials
- Preparing formal project progress and other reports
- Liaising with the client, contractors and designers
- Attending meetings and drafting minutes, etc
Other responsibilities, to include:
- Preparing presentation materials for client pitches, etc
- Strong track record of dealing with senior level clients face to face
- Delivered large scale CAT A and CAT B fit-out projects
- Experience working on banks, offices or retail units
- Ideally professionally qualified in one of the following fields: construction, project management, engineering, surveying or architecture
- Solid Project Management support experience from a Consultancy, Main Contractor or engineering background would be beneficial
The Consultancy is an independent professional services company specialising in programme management, project management, cost management and consulting across the property, infrastructure and natural resources sectors.
If you are looking for a new role, are ready for that promotion please send your CV to email@example.com
About Amida Recruitment
UK - www.amida-recruit.com
Asia – www.amida-recruit.com.sg
Australia – www.amida-recruit.com.au
Amida are a boutique recruitment agency with a reputation across the globe for their specialist expertise within the design, property, construction and engineering markets. With kiwi roots, we’re dedicated to offering a service that out-ways our competitors, and that means honesty, accountability, hard work and transparency.
We started out as a couple of ambitious guys who were disillusioned with the way recruitment was being done and the way many great recruitment consultants were being treated by their employers. We then founded Amida in 2009 and started creating a contemporary, service orientated, values driven recruitment agency.
Since then we have been joined by some of the best construction and engineering recruiters from around the world, and developed a few great new ones internally over the last 7 years ourselves. We now have over 50 staff operating from 6 countries and continuing to expand fast.
Our specialisms include:
Client-side Quantity Surveying, Client-side Project Management, Building Surveying, Development Management and more.
Site Quantity Surveying, Site Management, Construction Management, M&E Project Management, Project Planning and more.
Design Management, Architecture, Structural and Civil Engineering, Power Transmission and Distribution, Building Services Engineering and more.
- Highways and Infrastructure:
Site Project Management, Reactive Maintenance, Site Quantity Surveying, Site Management, Project Planning, Operations and more.
Get in touch and talk to one of our team about the current market today. Whether it be advice, representation, market research or otherwise, we’ll be a loyal recruitment partner for both clients and candidates alike.
[+44 (0) 207 033 3100]
UK | Singapore | Malaysia | Australia | UAE | South Africa
- 0207 033 3100
1st Floor, Victoria House
1 Leonard Circus
Apply for Senior Project Manager CAT A & CAT B fit out
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert