Project Manager - Retail Fit-Out (Consultancy Side)
- EC Property Recruitment
- £45k - 50k per year + Good benefits package + Bonus + 45p / mile
- Closing date
- 28 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Project Management
- Business Type
An Architectural & Project Management consultancy seeks a Project Manager to work on refurbishment and new store development projects in the retail sector. You will be working as a key partner to a major retail group, where you take the role as primary contact for them, taking responsibility for the ongoing relationship with this client, as well as cultivating this relationship to enable revenue growth for the business.
One key advantage with this client is that you will be working on your projects end to end, from feasibility through to handover, what this gives you is a large element of control and additionally an opportunity to work with the client to prioritise certain stores and deliver ahead of time, which will add significant value to both the process and the relationship.
It is envisaged that you will spend 1-2 days in the office with the balance from home or on-site / at clients offices. It is not necessary to live within an easy commute and consideration would be given to people located in the East Midlands, North West, Yorkshire and the South Midlands.
Financial Control and Design Management
- Scope and produce capex budgets for projects between £500k-£3m
- Oversee and advise on feasibility and scheme design drawings
- Responsible for the overseeing of the quality of drawing production
- Client Liaison and consultant management
Project Management Duties:
- Pro-active liaison with Clients and their representatives
- Liaison with internal team and in-house resource management
- Management of delivery team i.e. Architectural Technologists and Junior Project Managers
- Production and management of project programs and management of budget and expenditure reports
- Standardisation of project documentation, including specifications and pre-contract documents to meet clients needs
- Responsible for improving the service delivered across design and PM.
- Preparation and submission of statutory approvals, dealing with enquiries and obtaining consents
- Managing and supporting team with projects on site
- Any other duties or requirements of the company or clients
- Responsible for profit and loss on key accounts.
- Responsible for cultivating relationships to grow fee income
- Relevant experience in construction industry either for a consultant or in-house
- Strong Project Management skills
- A working appreciation of the technical design phase (AutoCAD, Sketchup, Revit, 3D design etc)
- Good knowledge of Building Regulations
- Commercially focussed
- Degree in Construction or Architectural discipline (candidates without degree, but directly relevant experience would be considered)
- Full UK Driving licence
For an informal discussion about this please contact Andrew Pearson at EC Property Recruitment or apply for the role by sending your CV.
EC Property Recruitment has been recruiting Chartered Surveyors and Project Managers since 2005 in both Construction and General Practice.
Some of our Recruitment Consultants are Chartered Surveyors themselves, so we are able to give the best advice to you in order to fill your positions or find you the right role if you are looking for a career move
We recruit for Consultancies, Developers, Contractors, Funds, Property Companies, and Occupiers.
We cover the following areas from our offices;
London Office – The South East & Greater London
Tel 0203 930 8610
Birmingham Office – The Midlands, The Eastern Region and The South West
Tel 0121 265 7910
Carlisle Office – The North, Yorkshire, The North West, Scotland and Ireland
Tel 01228 807 290
- 0203 930 8610
London - 0203 930 8610
Midlands - 0121 265 7910
North - 01228 807 290
Send your CV to
Apply for Project Manager - Retail Fit-Out (Consultancy Side)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert