Associate Director Building Surveyor
- Peace Recruitment
- £60,000 - £65,000 + Car Allowance
- Closing date
- 29 Mar 2023
- Property, Construction
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Building Surveyor
- Director, Senior Manager, MRICS
- Business Type
Our global building consultancy client is seeking a highly motivated senior/associate level Building Surveyor to lead their team in Manchester. The successful candidate will play a key role in the delivery of high-quality building surveying services and be the main point of contact within the Manchester Building Surveying team.
This opportunity will suit you if you are at Senior/Managing Surveyor level looking for the next step in your career, or alternatively an Associate Director looking to put their own stamp on a growing team.
- Undertake a variety of building surveying duties, including condition surveys, building defect analysis, contract administration, and project management
- Lead and manage a small team of building surveyors, providing technical expertise and support
- Foster and maintain strong client relationships, providing a high level of customer service
- Identify and develop new business opportunities, contributing to the growth of the company
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clients, stakeholders, and internal teams
- Ensure all work is completed to the highest standards and in compliance with relevant regulations and guidelines
Qualifications and Experience:
- Consultancy based Building Surveying experience
- Chartered Membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Varied industry sector experience, with any higher education experience an added bonus but certainly not essential
- Strong technical and project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients, colleagues, and other stakeholders
- A track record of successfully leading and managing teams, or the desire to develop in this area
- Proven ability to identify and secure new business opportunities
· Salary £60,000 - £65,000 + car/car allowance + benefits
· Flexitime & remote working capabilities
· Continued career development opportunities
· A range of other company perks that can be tailored to your needs
Apply without delay, or contact Joey at Peace Recruitment for further details - email@example.com
Peace Recruitment Group specialises in construction, property & engineering recruitment. Our award-winning business is all about your needs. We know the construction world inside out, but it’s how we put that knowledge to work for you that really counts.
No more skills shortages. No more disruptive staff churn. No more square pegs in round holes.
Whether you’re looking for staff for your business or a new job for yourself, we have a proven track record of delivering the goods and our passion for great service means we always put your satisfaction first.
Our relentless networking, industry knowledge and expertise keeps our finger on the pulse when it comes to who’s out there. When you need a candidate with a specific kind of experience and skill-set, that’s exactly what we send you. We keep people in jobs they’re good at rather than shuffling them from one company to another. And we’d rather take the time to track down the right candidate than push someone into a job they don’t suit.
If you’re interested in good people doing good jobs, talk to us.
- 0131 516 8908
Peace Recruitment Limited
Unit 2 Washington Court
6 Washington Lane
Apply for Associate Director Building Surveyor
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert