Senior Surveyor/Associate Director- Commercial Valuations
- Varnom Ross
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- £50-65k plus bonuses
- Closing date
- 29 Mar 2023
- Land, Property
- Contract Type
- Commercial Property, Residential Property, Valuation & Ratings
- Chartered Surveyor
My globally renowned Real Estate client is looking to add a Senior Surveyor/Associate to their Valuation team,
covering all areas of general practice valuation, with a strong emphasis on the valuation of investment and
development properties. The team also regularly value mixed-use properties with a commercial and residential
element & educational property. Their catchment area is principally Greater London and the South East with
valuations required for planning viability, loan security, financial reporting and general advisory purposes.
My client has established a strong reputation with clients in these areas, and their focus is on winning first class
work involving lucrative properties, with fees and returns to match. My client offers a diverse and interesting
case load, often involving prime Central London assets and exciting development opportunities.
Day to day you will report to a Director, who will offer you support throughout whilst also allowing you to create your own profit lines and giving you the confidence to take on task without supervision.
• Act as an ambassador of the firm at all times
• Have a keen interest in the wider economy and business world
• Keep up to date with trends and benchmarks in the main property sectors and have a good awareness of
• Demonstrate commercial business acumen
• Operate efficiently and produce accurate, high quality work
• Demonstrate sound technical knowledge
• Embrace opportunities to collaborate with colleagues throughout the business
• Participate in CPD programme
• Act as a mentor to our Graduate colleagues in their APC preparations
Your role will be to help deliver valuation projects efficiently and in accordance with RICS Regulatory
requirements. This will include the preparation of concise and accurate valuations and reports ready for
director review and sign off.
• Day to day, you will be expected to collaborate with valuation colleagues and to assume responsibility for
smaller to mid-size instructions. You will also be tasked with working on larger assets as part of the wider
Desired Qualifications and Experience
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office 365 software;
• Proficiency in valuation software including KEL and Argus Developer;
• MRICS/RICS Registered Valuer
• Flexibility and resilience in working arrangements.
• Excellent report writing;
• Collaboration with valuation colleagues and across the business;
• A good working knowledge of the RICS Red Book.
Please give me a call to discuss (Sam) 07917 042 950.
I am a specialist General Practice recruiter with over 7 years’ experience in the industry. If this role isn’t for you
but you’d like to discuss your options I’d love to hear from you.
Varnom Ross is a specialist recruitment agency based in Central London, matching property professionals with private and public sector clients across the UK’s commercial marketplace.
- +44 20 3745 7074
24 Holborn Viaduct
Apply for Senior Surveyor/Associate Director- Commercial Valuations
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert