RICS Valuation Surveyor
- Beach Baker Property Recruitment
- England, Bristol
- £45000 - £55000 per annum + car allowance + pension + bonus
- Closing date
- 30 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Valuation & Ratings
- Chartered Surveyor
- Business Type
A leading South West Property consultancy are looking for a Chartered Surveyor, to work in their Valuation team in Bristol.
This is a great opportunity to work in an experienced team of 4, with real career opportunities to progress to Partner level.
The Valuation work will be varied and will predominately be for the main clearing banks for loan security purposes, covering both commercial and residential property in Bristol and the South West/South Wales.
The types of properties likely to be valued include commercial and residential investment, mixed use and residential development and owner-occupied commercial properties and houses.
My client have some fabulous offices, where employee wellbeing and engagement are at the forefront, hybrid working is the norm and there is a real chance to make a positive impact on the team from day one.
This role includes:
- Producing Red Book Valuation reports for a variety of purposes.
- Developing relationships with new and existing Clients as well as professional advisors.
- A team who will support and encourage you to develop your skills, experience and professional and personal development.
You will be:
- MRICS qualified with Valuation competency to Level 3
- Proficient in valuation software - Excel, Argus Developer and KEL Investor.
- Enthusiastic and driven to progress your career and personal development.
Beach Baker provides specialist and comprehensive recruitment services to the Real Estate industry. The work we undertake is confidential, targeted, and impactful.
Our clients are dynamic, and we reflect that in our belief in challenging the conventional ways of working. We like to solve recruitment needs quickly and we recognise the significant relationship between company’s recruitment strategies and the candidates they hire.
Beach Baker appreciates the privilege of partnering our clients as a trusted recruitment advisor. We have a passion for property and therefore building strong personal connections and business relationships over the long term is very important to us all.
- To provide our clients with the highest quality recruitment services delivering efficient, professional, and business minded solutions.
- To act with integrity in all our work, placing the highest value on teamwork and partnering our clients.
- To build a sustainable, successful firm, focused on wellbeing of our team and supporting our local communities.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or log onto www.beachbaker.co.uk
Apply for RICS Valuation Surveyor
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert