Interim Senior Estates Surveyor
- Park Avenue Recruitment
- England, Oxfordshire
- £450 - £475 per day
- Closing date
- 30 Mar 2023
- ED - 020323
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Commercial Property, Estates Management, General Practice, Property Management
- Business Type
- Public Sector
Are you looking for an Interim Senior Estates Surveying role in Oxfordshire?
Park Avenue are working on behalf of a Local Authority in Oxfordshire who require an Interim Senior Estates Surveyor on an initial 6-month contract.
The role will involve you working on:
- Assisting with the repurposing of Assets in line with the Council's Town Centre Regeneration projects
- Ensuring that the council's assets and facilities enable the delivery of the council's wider services and objectives
- Working with colleagues within the Property Team, external consultants and other stakeholders as necessary to deliver the asset action plans
- 'Day-to-day' estates management
The council work on a hybrid basis, where you'd only be required in the office once a fortnight. You'll be expected to complete site inspections when necessary.
MRICS is required for this position, and Local Authority experience is desirable.
If you feel this is the role for you, feel free to contact Emma for more information!
T: 0203 795 4828
Understanding our clients and balancing their requirements with the needs of our candidates is at the heart of what we do. Our wide-ranging network, coupled with our extensive experience in the marketplace ensures that we seamlessly connect candidates, providing them with a proactive and dependable service. With an exceptional understanding of your needs and our marketplace, our consultative approach with both our clients and the individual professionals with whom we work, ensures a personal, not to mention trusted service. A service guaranteed to make you want to work with us again and again.
- 020 3795 4828
38 Chancery Lane
Apply for Interim Senior Estates Surveyor
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert