Senior Construction Health & Safety Adviser - CDM
- Amida Recruitment
- England, London, City of London
- £45000 - £60000 per annum + Company Package
- Closing date
- 30 Mar 2023
- Property, Construction
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Project Management
- Business Type
Senior Construction Health & Safety Adviser - CDM Adviser
- Leading Multi-Disciplinary Construction Consultancy
- £45,000 - £60,000 plus Package
We are looking for a Construction Health and Safety Professional who is able to work independently, on projects typically throughout London and the South East.
You will also be required to work on a wide variety of projects, from new build social housing blocks, high rise office fit-outs, to specialist projects.
Project duration will vary from fast turnaround fit-outs to major capital projects.
- You will work primarily on CDM commissions
- High technical and commercial standards must be established and maintained as quality of work and & added value for our clients are priorities.
- Communication skills requirement (verbal and written):
- Written communication involves Reports, Pre-Construction Information and Health & Safety Files
- Verbal communication involves attendance at meetings and client facing discussions.
- Presentation skills for bid pitch and training provision
- Computer literate
- The role includes a lead role in the delivery of bid submissions.
- Development of new work and new clients, as well as maintenance of existing clients.
- You will need to work closely with all members of the firm who could be either clients or collaborators.
The role is to work as a member of the team in supporting and assisting in the provision of construction health and safety services to both internal and external clients; You will be required to deliver construction advice and to fulfil the role of CDM advisor / Principal Designer on several projects to help ensure compliance with the duties of the CDM regulations 2015
- Educated to degree level in a construction related field with a preference for a design
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- An understanding of the design process and the principles of risk reduction.
- A thorough knowledge of the CDM regulations and associated legislation
- Appropriate experience of the design and construction processes.
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate or similar technical or professional qualification, with extensive professional experience
- Registered Member of the Association for Project Safety (IMaPS / CMaPS), with CDM 2015
- Graduate or Technical membership of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
- A current record of Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and CAD software
- An additional health and safety qualification such as a Degree, Diploma, or NEBOSH Certificate would be an advantage. &
- Ability to use Sharepoint and other technology as required by the business
- Working as part of a team to deliver the Principal Designer duty and CDM advisor role
- Undertake site inspections and monitoring visits to determine health & safety compliance
- Attend project, design and other meetings, escalating issues as required by the project plan
- Ensure output from projects is of a high standard
- Ability to ensure projects are completed efficiently and within the resource profile which was completed prior to the start of the project
- Support Senior Staff as required.
If this sounds of interest and you would like to proceed will your application please do it now, Email Leanne.firstname.lastname@example.org
About Amida Recruitment
UK - www.amida-recruit.com
Asia – www.amida-recruit.com.sg
Australia – www.amida-recruit.com.au
Amida are a boutique recruitment agency with a reputation across the globe for their specialist expertise within the design, property, construction and engineering markets. With kiwi roots, we’re dedicated to offering a service that out-ways our competitors, and that means honesty, accountability, hard work and transparency.
We started out as a couple of ambitious guys who were disillusioned with the way recruitment was being done and the way many great recruitment consultants were being treated by their employers. We then founded Amida in 2009 and started creating a contemporary, service orientated, values driven recruitment agency.
Since then we have been joined by some of the best construction and engineering recruiters from around the world, and developed a few great new ones internally over the last 7 years ourselves. We now have over 50 staff operating from 6 countries and continuing to expand fast.
Our specialisms include:
Client-side Quantity Surveying, Client-side Project Management, Building Surveying, Development Management and more.
Site Quantity Surveying, Site Management, Construction Management, M&E Project Management, Project Planning and more.
Design Management, Architecture, Structural and Civil Engineering, Power Transmission and Distribution, Building Services Engineering and more.
- Highways and Infrastructure:
Site Project Management, Reactive Maintenance, Site Quantity Surveying, Site Management, Project Planning, Operations and more.
Get in touch and talk to one of our team about the current market today. Whether it be advice, representation, market research or otherwise, we’ll be a loyal recruitment partner for both clients and candidates alike.
[+44 (0) 207 033 3100]
UK | Singapore | Malaysia | Australia | UAE | South Africa
- 0207 033 3100
1st Floor, Victoria House
1 Leonard Circus
Apply for Senior Construction Health & Safety Adviser - CDM
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert