Associate Director- Commercial Valuation
- Peace Recruitment
- Glasgow, Glasgow City
- Up to £52k + 5k Ca + package
- Closing date
- 31 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Commercial Property, Valuation & Ratings
Peace Recruitments Client, an internationally renowned leader in Commercial Real Estate and looking to grow their Commercial Valuation team and appoint a Associate Director in Glasgow.
Working close with the wider Scotland team they provide market leading advice to institutions, fund managers, developers, property companies, international banks and PLCs in the region. Reporting into the team Director, this hire will assist in providing valuations for loan security, investment and strategic advice to a broad range of clients across all sectors in commercial real estate.
If you are looking for your next step in your career and become inbed with a market leading organisation that offers great exposure and endless further opportunities then please feel free to get in touch for more information.
- Close liaison with clients ensuring high quality advice is consistently delivered.
- Provision of valuation and advisory services for a broad range of commercial asset.
- Preparation of valuation reports for a broad range of purposes including fund valuations, acquisition, accounts, loan security and strategic advice.
- Working closely with senior team members on high profile instructions.
- Preparation of models using Excel and Argus developer.
- MRICS qualified and Registered Valuer
- A minimum of 2 years post qualified experience (would consider Graduate with min 2 years work experience nearing APC)
- Proficient IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Highly numerate with the ability to grasp complex investment scenarios.
- Organised, focused and high attention to detail.
- Ability to work in fast paced dynamic environment.
- Valid UK driving licence.
Up to £52k + 5k car allowance
Peace Recruitment Group specialises in construction, property & engineering recruitment. Our award-winning business is all about your needs. We know the construction world inside out, but it’s how we put that knowledge to work for you that really counts.
No more skills shortages. No more disruptive staff churn. No more square pegs in round holes.
Whether you’re looking for staff for your business or a new job for yourself, we have a proven track record of delivering the goods and our passion for great service means we always put your satisfaction first.
Our relentless networking, industry knowledge and expertise keeps our finger on the pulse when it comes to who’s out there. When you need a candidate with a specific kind of experience and skill-set, that’s exactly what we send you. We keep people in jobs they’re good at rather than shuffling them from one company to another. And we’d rather take the time to track down the right candidate than push someone into a job they don’t suit.
If you’re interested in good people doing good jobs, talk to us.
- 0131 516 8908
Peace Recruitment Limited
Unit 2 Washington Court
6 Washington Lane
Apply for Associate Director- Commercial Valuation
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert