- Faithful+Gould and Atkins Corporation
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Closing date
- 31 Mar 2023
- Property, Construction
- Contract Type
- Project Management
As one of our Project Managers, you'll play a central role in delivering high-quality expertise that positively impacts society, the economy, and the environment. Enjoy opportunities across the infrastructure, nuclear and industry sectors, lead smaller projects, or assist on major ones. With us, you'll never have to stop developing. Our portfolio of structured training will help you expand your career in line with your aspirations.
- Deliver to high-quality project and programme management standards
- Advise your client at any time on the project cost, programme, risks and issues
- Assist in leading and managing multi-disciplinary professional teams
- Support communications and relationships with your client and their stakeholders
- Produce monthly reports including project programmes, risk registers etc.
- Implement effective and efficient communication tools
- Challenge the status quo and perform to a high standard in changing environments
- Constantly pursue performance improvement
WHAT YOU CAN BRING
- Experience assisting in leading and managing a multi-disciplinary team
- Willingness to adopt best-practice Project Management techniques
- The ability to manage a project throughout its lifecycle
- A desire to work towards an RICS Accreditation or similar Project Management Qualification
WHY WORK FOR FAITHFUL+GOULD?
Join us, and expand your career on some of the industry's most exciting and newsworthy construction projects – from mission-critical COVID-19 facilities to the world's tallest hotel, London's Heathrow Airport, to Europe's first eco-friendly mosque. You'll enjoy invaluable exposure to international expertise as well as innovation in local niche areas.
In 2020, we took away Silver and Gold in the Construction Manager of the Year Awards; and made finalist for the Young Surveyor of the Year. So, you'll be part of a team where our standards are high, as are the rewards. And, at every career stage, you'll benefit from industry-leading programmes to help improve your skills and knowledge.
Communities are at the heart of our work. Together, our people are proud to be working towards a Net Zero Carbon future and regenerating cities across the UK. Read about more of the ways we're making a positive impact.
MEETING YOUR NEEDS
To help you get the most out of life in and outside of work, we offer employees "Total Reward." It's a package that can be tailored to your changing lifestyle, career and personal needs. You'll enjoy benefits such as fitness funding, leadership training, professional accreditations, and career planning for any stage of your career. Find out more.
Making sure you're supported is important to us. So if you identify as having a disability, tell us ahead of your interview. And let's talk through any adjustments you might need.
YourReward at SNC-Lavalin (snclavalin.com)
MORE ABOUT US
Faithful+Gould, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, is a leading international consultancy with over 70 years of integrated project and programme management expertise. With us, you'll be surrounded by the skills and support to develop in ways that work for you. You'll be trusted to play a vital role in the organisation while making a tangible difference to the world and our future.
Check out some of our most recent and exciting projects.
Faithful+Gould is a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, we advise on some of the world’s most exciting construction related projects – from giant petrochemical plants to the world’s tallest hotel, and from London’s Heathrow Airport to the Freedom Tower in New York.
Our success is built on hiring and then developing the very best people. Our standards are high, as are the rewards for those who join our team. The opportunity to draw from international expertise and work on some of the most demanding and prestigious construction challenges around the globe ensures your career success.
- Faithful+Gould and Atkins Corporation
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert