Project Manager -Commercial / Higher Education
- Amida Recruitment
- England, London
- £40000 - £55000 per annum + Company Benefits package
- Closing date
- 31 Mar 2023
- Property, Construction
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Project Management
- Newly Qualified, MRICS, APC Training
- Business Type
Project Manager - Commercial / Higher Education - London
A growing Consultancy is looking for a Project Manager to join their commercial and Higher Education team. As Project Manager, you could be handling commissions of varying sizes, depending upon the complexity of the project, etc. Typically, projects fall within the £1m to £40m range. This Project Management Consultancy is a recognised, successful and thriving company and have continued to win more and more work this year and as such are looking to support their expanding team of project managers with an excellent commercial / education specific Project Manager
Project management, to include:
- Advising at a strategic level at the project conception stage, including providing advice on the different approaches that can be adopted in order to successfully achieve the client's overall objectives.
- Leading the establishment of the overall success criteria for the project, including time, cost, technical and performance parameters
- Planning for and the ongoing management of quality, safety, health and environment issues
- Establishing effective project governance, processes and systems to be utilised throughout project
- Project planning and scheduling, including ensuring the production of the detailed project plan
- Leading and facilitating the overall multi-discipline professional project team, including risk management, design management and stakeholder engagement.
- Ideally graduate degree in a relevant discipline for construction project management.
- Ideally professionally qualified in one of the following fields: construction, project management, engineering, surveying or architecture.
- A thorough understanding of the total project life cycle, from dealing with strategic issues at conception stage, through all of the operational stages to completion and post-project review
- Excellent knowledge and experience of all of the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Experience of leading public sector, particularly higher education project management commissions for medium to large sized construction projects of medium to high complexity
- Excellent knowledge of construction industry technical matters, such as different procurement routes, value management and value engineering
- People management experience, particularly in the context of managing a team delivering a project
In return, you will get the opportunity to work within a team of welcoming, friendly and supportive Project and Cost Managers, this company takes a lot of time to invest in their people and the environment is warm and welcoming and super supportive This consultancy offers a relaxed atmosphere, above average financial benefits, continued flexible working from home and plenty of socialising in the office.
If you have the relevant experience both as a Project Manager and in the Commercial / Higher Education sectors to do this role please send your applicant to Leanne.email@example.com
About Amida Recruitment
UK - www.amida-recruit.com
Asia – www.amida-recruit.com.sg
Australia – www.amida-recruit.com.au
Amida are a boutique recruitment agency with a reputation across the globe for their specialist expertise within the design, property, construction and engineering markets. With kiwi roots, we’re dedicated to offering a service that out-ways our competitors, and that means honesty, accountability, hard work and transparency.
We started out as a couple of ambitious guys who were disillusioned with the way recruitment was being done and the way many great recruitment consultants were being treated by their employers. We then founded Amida in 2009 and started creating a contemporary, service orientated, values driven recruitment agency.
Since then we have been joined by some of the best construction and engineering recruiters from around the world, and developed a few great new ones internally over the last 7 years ourselves. We now have over 50 staff operating from 6 countries and continuing to expand fast.
Our specialisms include:
Client-side Quantity Surveying, Client-side Project Management, Building Surveying, Development Management and more.
Site Quantity Surveying, Site Management, Construction Management, M&E Project Management, Project Planning and more.
Design Management, Architecture, Structural and Civil Engineering, Power Transmission and Distribution, Building Services Engineering and more.
- Highways and Infrastructure:
Site Project Management, Reactive Maintenance, Site Quantity Surveying, Site Management, Project Planning, Operations and more.
Get in touch and talk to one of our team about the current market today. Whether it be advice, representation, market research or otherwise, we’ll be a loyal recruitment partner for both clients and candidates alike.
[+44 (0) 207 033 3100]
UK | Singapore | Malaysia | Australia | UAE | South Africa
- 0207 033 3100
1st Floor, Victoria House
1 Leonard Circus
Apply for Project Manager -Commercial / Higher Education
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert