Senior Employers Agent / QS
- Amida Recruitment
- England, London, West End
- £55000 - £70000 per annum
- Closing date
- 2 Apr 2023
- Land, Property, Construction
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Quantity Surveyor
- Business Type
- Consultancy, Public Sector
Amida are seeking Senior Employers Agent preferably from a Quantity Surveying background for a professional residential and mixed-use consultancy focused on providing a range of high-quality added value services to private, public and housing association clients working across the wider regeneration sector.
This Consultancy specialise in housing and regeneration advice to the property industry, including major developing housing associations, developers, local authorities and several Government agencies.
They are seeking this Senior EA to strengthen their West End team starting immediately!
Fundamental requirements of the Role;
- Project manage pre-planning / procurement process;
- Administer JCT building contracts (D&B);
- Evaluate/ verify Contractor's (and sub-contractor) cost information;
- Prepare Value for Money Reports / Tender Recommendations
- Undertake monthly valuations, agree variations and final accounts.
Core activities of the EA/QS role within the Project Delivery team are;
- With support provided, leading and managing project teams;
- Identifying and managing project risks;
- Establishing communication and management protocols;
- Managing the feasibility and strategy stages;
- Establishing the project budget and project programme;
- Coordinating legal and other regulatory consents;
- Advising the selection/appointment of the project team;
- Managing the integration and flow of design information;
- Managing the preparation of design and construction programmes/ schedules and CPM networks;
- Advising on alternative procurement strategies;
- Advising on cost of alternative design and construction options
- Advising on consultant and contractors' cost plans and cash flow forecasts
- Conducting tender evaluation and contractor selection;
- Establishing time, cost, quality and function control benchmarks;
- Controlling, monitoring and reporting on project progress;
- Administering consultancy and construction contracts.
- Prepare recommendations for interim payments
- Degree qualified, ideally in a technical discipline such as Building Surveying, Quantity Surveying, Architecture, Civil Engineering, and Construction.
- Member of the RICS;
- 5 years relevant experience; and
- Proficient on all MS applications (Word, excel, PowerPoint, MS project).
If you are looking for a new role and have the skills and qualifications listed above please send your application to email@example.com today!
About Amida Recruitment
UK - www.amida-recruit.com
Asia – www.amida-recruit.com.sg
Australia – www.amida-recruit.com.au
Amida are a boutique recruitment agency with a reputation across the globe for their specialist expertise within the design, property, construction and engineering markets. With kiwi roots, we’re dedicated to offering a service that out-ways our competitors, and that means honesty, accountability, hard work and transparency.
We started out as a couple of ambitious guys who were disillusioned with the way recruitment was being done and the way many great recruitment consultants were being treated by their employers. We then founded Amida in 2009 and started creating a contemporary, service orientated, values driven recruitment agency.
Since then we have been joined by some of the best construction and engineering recruiters from around the world, and developed a few great new ones internally over the last 7 years ourselves. We now have over 50 staff operating from 6 countries and continuing to expand fast.
Our specialisms include:
Client-side Quantity Surveying, Client-side Project Management, Building Surveying, Development Management and more.
Site Quantity Surveying, Site Management, Construction Management, M&E Project Management, Project Planning and more.
Design Management, Architecture, Structural and Civil Engineering, Power Transmission and Distribution, Building Services Engineering and more.
- Highways and Infrastructure:
Site Project Management, Reactive Maintenance, Site Quantity Surveying, Site Management, Project Planning, Operations and more.
Get in touch and talk to one of our team about the current market today. Whether it be advice, representation, market research or otherwise, we’ll be a loyal recruitment partner for both clients and candidates alike.
[+44 (0) 207 033 3100]
UK | Singapore | Malaysia | Australia | UAE | South Africa
- 0207 033 3100
1st Floor, Victoria House
1 Leonard Circus
Apply for Senior Employers Agent / QS
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert