Development Project Manager - Client Side
- Beach Baker Property Recruitment
- England, Bristol
- £70000 - £100000 per annum
- Closing date
- 3 Apr 2023
- Property, Construction
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Commercial Property, Project Management, Construction
- Chartered Surveyor, MRICS
- Business Type
- Client, Developer
A niche UK developer have exclusively instructed Beach Baker to recruit a Development Project Manager. The business have been established for over 50-years' and pride themselves on being market leaders in the commercial property sector. They have £350m assets under management and several development projects in the pipeline.
Role Features and Benefits:
- Small privately owned business.
- Newly created role to focus on live developments (not a replacement).
- Managing three schemes along the M4 corridor, including a flagship project in a city centre which will transform the local area.
- Being the first Project Manager, you will be an integral part of the team from day one and have direct access to the owners of the business.
- Considering Senior Surveyor to Director level candidates.
- Rare and exciting client-side opportunity in the local market.
- Minimum 10+ years' experience, ideally managing complex commercial projects.
- Experience working for a developer, but will also consider private practice.
- MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM desirable, but not essential.
- Must be self-confident to drive a project team and contractor to get the right budget and oversee on-site construction.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Matthew Clackson. Please call our office on 07825 081 393 or alternatively send your CV (at this stage do not worry if it's not up-to-date) directly to Matthew@beachbaker.co.uk, and for many more property jobs please visit our website www.beachbaker.co.uk.
Beach Baker provides specialist and comprehensive recruitment services to the Real Estate industry. The work we undertake is confidential, targeted, and impactful.
Our clients are dynamic, and we reflect that in our belief in challenging the conventional ways of working. We like to solve recruitment needs quickly and we recognise the significant relationship between company’s recruitment strategies and the candidates they hire.
Beach Baker appreciates the privilege of partnering our clients as a trusted recruitment advisor. We have a passion for property and therefore building strong personal connections and business relationships over the long term is very important to us all.
- To provide our clients with the highest quality recruitment services delivering efficient, professional, and business minded solutions.
- To act with integrity in all our work, placing the highest value on teamwork and partnering our clients.
- To build a sustainable, successful firm, focused on wellbeing of our team and supporting our local communities.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or log onto www.beachbaker.co.uk
Apply for Development Project Manager - Client Side
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert