Associate Director Project Manager (Consultancy)
- Peace Recruitment
- Glasgow, Glasgow City
- Up to £65,000 + package
- Closing date
- 4 Apr 2023
- Property, Construction
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Project Management
- Business Type
Peace Recruitment is delighted to bring this amazing company to the attention of Project Manager's in the construction consultancy market. This is one of our most prestigious clients, we have successfully supported this company in their growth over the last 3 years across their multi-disciplinary teams PM, QS and BS with zero turnover of staff within that period.
Due to more planned growth for 2023 and 2024, our client is looking for experienced Project Managers at various levels; grad PM (2-3 years experience) up to Associate level (ideally chartered). With modern offices in the heart of other cities Edinburgh and Glasgow our client is considering applications for both, offering a dynamic/modern approach to hybrid/flexible working - you can expect to work 40% of your time in the office.
You can also expect to work on a variety of projects spanning across both public and private sector; Education, Commercial Real Estate, Hotel's, Industrial, Retail, Residential development, Build to Rent schemes and more, delivering from inception through to completion.
Key attributes required:
- Reviewing and comment on design packages to ensure compliance with the project brief.
- Leading value engineering and risk review workshops.
- Compiling and tracking risk mitigation activities and value engineering opportunities.
- Assessing contractor’s claims for delay events; working with commercial team members to establish entitlement.
- Leading negotiations with contractors to ensure tender costs represent best value.
- Actively participating in the preparation of tender documents in conjunction with the internal / external cost management department ensuring a full and comprehensive understanding of the project requirements is conveyed and reflected in tender documentation.
- Liaising with key stakeholders to fully define project requirements and develop the project brief.
- Establishing, implementing and leading project meetings with all project team members and stakeholder groups.
- Development of Project Management Plans, establishing project strategy and lines of communication lines for all project stakeholders.
- Salary PM level from £45,000 to Associate level circa £65,000 DOE
- Bonus structure
- Flexible working options
- 27 days annual leave plus stats
- Professional fees paid
- Career progression
For more information call Lewis Potter or apply with your CV.
Peace Recruitment Group specialises in construction, property & engineering recruitment. Our award-winning business is all about your needs. We know the construction world inside out, but it’s how we put that knowledge to work for you that really counts.
No more skills shortages. No more disruptive staff churn. No more square pegs in round holes.
Whether you’re looking for staff for your business or a new job for yourself, we have a proven track record of delivering the goods and our passion for great service means we always put your satisfaction first.
Our relentless networking, industry knowledge and expertise keeps our finger on the pulse when it comes to who’s out there. When you need a candidate with a specific kind of experience and skill-set, that’s exactly what we send you. We keep people in jobs they’re good at rather than shuffling them from one company to another. And we’d rather take the time to track down the right candidate than push someone into a job they don’t suit.
If you’re interested in good people doing good jobs, talk to us.
- 0131 516 8908
Peace Recruitment Limited
Unit 2 Washington Court
6 Washington Lane
Apply for Associate Director Project Manager (Consultancy)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert