Senior Project Manager Construction Consultancy
- Brandon James
- England, West Yorkshire, Leeds
- £50000 - £65000 per annum
- Closing date
- 5 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Building Surveyor, Planning and Development, Project Management, Quantity Surveyor
- Chartered Surveyor, Consultant, Newly Qualified, MRICS
- Business Type
A medium-sized Construction Consultancy is looking for an experienced NEC Senior Project Manager to join their team in Leeds.
The Senior Project Manager's Role
The successful Senior Project Manager will predominantly be working on projects within the Public sectors, on Healthcare related schemes.
As Senior Project Manager, you will work independently, delivering projects with a range of values, from inception through to completion. The Senior Project Manager will work closely with clients, maintaining strong relationships and securing ongoing work with these clients.
Senior Project Manager Requirements
- Extensive experience within Construction Consultancy as a Project Manager
- Comprehensive understanding of NEC contracts
- Ideally have a background in the delivery of Healthcare-based projects
- Evidence of project delivery within the Public Sector
- Strong client-facing ability and commercial awareness
- Be a member of a relevant construction/project management-based institute (RICS, APM, CIOB)
- £50,000 - £65,000 per annum
- Car allowance
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays + Christmas shutdown
- Free staff parking
- Private health insurance cover
- Generous pension contribution
- Payment towards annual professional subscriptions
- Life insurance
If you are a Construction Consultancy Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Joe Pearce at Brandon James.
Project Management / Senior Project Manager / Construction Consultancy / Leeds / Employers Agent / Surveying / Construction / Building Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administration / APC
Brandon James is an International Recruitment Company operating across a range of Construction and Property sectors and vocations.
With over ten years industry experience, a team of knowledgeable Consultants and access to a myriad of resources, Brandon James are ideally placed to assist with your recruitment need whether you are an employer seeking that key individual or a candidate considering your career options.
Brandon James operates across the UK and wider EMEA and offer a range of solutions to employers across these regions.
We are trusted recruitment partners to a wide range of Main Contractors, Global Consultancies and Developers as well as smaller Private Practices, Contractors and PQS’.
Our areas of expertise include:
– Cost and Commercial roles
– Project Management
– Building Surveying
Call today and speak to one of our industry experts about your recruitment needs.
- 0203 245 2550
Apply for Senior Project Manager Construction Consultancy
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert