Junior Project Manager
- Amida Recruitment
- England, London
- £30000 - £37500 per annum + Benefits Package
- Closing date
- 5 Apr 2023
- Property, Construction
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Project Management
- APC Training
- Business Type
Junior Project Manager
- Mixed Sector Exposure
Are you a Junior Project Manager looking for a new challenge, more sector exposure and an engaging environment?
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Project Manager to join a small team of experts in a growing consultancy. This consultancy is a recognised, successful and thriving company. The projects will be on a large scale providing you with the perfect opportunity to excel in your career. You will be working on a mixture of refurbishments and new builds in the commercial, residential, hotel, Arts and Heritage and education sectors.
What they need from their Assistant Project Managers:
- A BSc in a relevant discipline
- Ideally 6months previous experience as a Junior project Manager / Project coordinator
- Previous consultancy experience is ideal
- A long term goal to develop a career in the construction consultancy sector
- A desire to develop your skill set and gain a professional affiliation, such as MRICS
- Undertake day to day delivery of projects
- Manage design teams
- Undertake contact administration
- Development of project documentation, programmes, master budget etc.
- Monitor and report on the contractors progress against the contract programme
- Assist in the management of consultant teams to ensure that the contractor's design is done in compliance with the contract
- Assist in the management of consultant teams to ensure that the built product is compliant with the contract.
Be in touch ASAP if you think you are the right person for this great opportunity - it will be snapped up fast.
Apply here or contact Leanne George Leanne.firstname.lastname@example.org
About Amida Recruitment
UK - www.amida-recruit.com
Asia – www.amida-recruit.com.sg
Australia – www.amida-recruit.com.au
Amida are a boutique recruitment agency with a reputation across the globe for their specialist expertise within the design, property, construction and engineering markets. With kiwi roots, we’re dedicated to offering a service that out-ways our competitors, and that means honesty, accountability, hard work and transparency.
We started out as a couple of ambitious guys who were disillusioned with the way recruitment was being done and the way many great recruitment consultants were being treated by their employers. We then founded Amida in 2009 and started creating a contemporary, service orientated, values driven recruitment agency.
Since then we have been joined by some of the best construction and engineering recruiters from around the world, and developed a few great new ones internally over the last 7 years ourselves. We now have over 50 staff operating from 6 countries and continuing to expand fast.
Our specialisms include:
Client-side Quantity Surveying, Client-side Project Management, Building Surveying, Development Management and more.
Site Quantity Surveying, Site Management, Construction Management, M&E Project Management, Project Planning and more.
Design Management, Architecture, Structural and Civil Engineering, Power Transmission and Distribution, Building Services Engineering and more.
- Highways and Infrastructure:
Site Project Management, Reactive Maintenance, Site Quantity Surveying, Site Management, Project Planning, Operations and more.
Get in touch and talk to one of our team about the current market today. Whether it be advice, representation, market research or otherwise, we’ll be a loyal recruitment partner for both clients and candidates alike.
[+44 (0) 207 033 3100]
UK | Singapore | Malaysia | Australia | UAE | South Africa
- 0207 033 3100
1st Floor, Victoria House
1 Leonard Circus
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert