Chartered Building Surveyor & Team Leader
- Cahill Design Consultants Ltd
- A Competitive Salary and a Comprehensive Package of Benefits
- Closing date
- 5 Apr 2023
- Property, Construction
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Building Surveyor, General Practice, Planning and Development, Project Management
- Chartered Surveyor, FRICS, MRICS
- Business Type
Cahill Design Consultants is an established and innovative consultancy providing acoustic and fire engineering services to a wide range of projects, across all sectors, within the built environment.
To complement these existing services, we are looking to recruit a Chartered Building Surveyor to grow a surveying team.
The business operates from a head office in Colchester, Essex, with an additional office in Shoreditch, London. Incorporated in 2014, the business works across all sectors and has a wide client list, throughout the UK and Internationally.
Cahill Design Consultants is looking to recruit a Chartered Building Surveyor to assist with growing a Building Surveying team within the business. We are looking for an ambitious individual to take overall management responsibility for the team.
When it comes to working at CDC, we have a clear company culture and value the professional development of each team member. We are proud to be a ‘Flexified’ employer (https://flexa.careers/) offering all staff flexible working arrangements. We provide high levels of service without compromising the welfare of our staff. We pride ourselves on being an ambitious business, striving to provide our staff with the tools, training, project exposure and investment in their future development.
We are looking for an experienced individual to join the business in the role of Chartered Building Surveyor and Team Leader. Reporting to the Managing Director you will be part of the Company’s senior management team.
This role has excellent prospects for an individual who is ambitious to progress and enjoys working within a vibrant, collaborative team. The role is to develop and grow a Surveying team within the business.
Based within our Colchester office, you will have the opportunity to work with our wide range of fantastic Clients and projects
• Grow and manage a surveying team with the business, with support from the wider management team.
• Provide professional building surveying services to a wide range of projects across the UK.
• Manage technical input into projects, including report writing and technical review.
• Support the business with preparation of technical and commercial proposals
• Be part of ,and contribute to, the wider management team
• Contribute to the growth of the Company
• Support growth with business development activities and new Client management
• Support and propose digital transformation initiatives within the business
• As a minimum hold a Degree in Building Surveying.
• Hold Membership of RICS
• Proven management experience within a consultancy environment
• Be able to develop Client relationships, securing the future growth of the business
• Have excellent communication skills;
• Have excellent team management skills, setting clear targets for team members;
• Excellent working knowledge of all relevant codes of practice and industry standards;
• Be able to work and travel throughout the UK and occasionally overseas;
• Have strong technical, commercial, mentoring and interpersonal skills;
• Be highly motivated, conscientious and diligent with attention to detail
Benefits: In addition to the above, we offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive package of benefits to help with your life both inside and outside of work:
Generous contributory pension scheme
Annual leave buy or sell scheme
Annual performance related bonus and salary increases (discretionary)
Group Life Assurance & Group Income Protection Insurance
Training & Development opportunities
Monthly Wellbeing Allowance
Apply for Chartered Building Surveyor & Team Leader
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert