- Carriera Recruitment
- City of London
- £50k - 65k per year + bonus, pension, 25 days holiday
- Closing date
- 6 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Project Management, Construction
- Business Type
Role: Project Manager
Sector: Built Environment
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 (DOE) + bonus + benefits
Carriera is proud to partner with a privately-owned multi-disciplinary construction consultancy who are based in the central London. Our client has been established for more than 30 years and has always focussed on quality over quantity hence they only work with the most prestigious clients. Their service offering covers project management, quantity surveying, building services cost management and risk management.
The business has recently won two new tenders that require a project manager with contract administration experience to lead and deliver an £8m remedial works package to a CLT building and a £5m grade 2 listed restoration of a public building, both are based in London.
- Lead the two projects from their respective stages
- Remedial works – 12 months left
- Grade 2 listed project – currently at stage 2
- Prepare, examine, negotiate and revise contracts where necessary
- Report to Partner on current progress, issues etc
- Stakeholder management
- Project Management experience within real estate.
- Residential, commercial CAT A+B, heritage, higher education.
- Contract administration experience.
- Chartered via RICS, MIOB would be ideal
- Relevant degree is beneficial i.e. project/construction management building surveyor, quantity surveyor
- Commutable distance to London
- Competitive salary in the region of £50,000 - £65,000 (DOE).
- Flexible/hybrid working environment.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Professional membership fees paid.
If you are interested in the role please contact Jonny Gepheart on 07399 556163 for further information.
Providing market-leading recruitment solutions for the property and construction industry, Carriera provides specialist, innovative and creative recruitment solutions. Comprising highly-talented recruitment specialists, Carriera connects people and businesses on a truly collaborative basis. Combining expertise in quality recruitment services with a deep understanding and passion for the industry, Carriera is committed to delivering exceptional services.
With our key principles of knowledge, consultation and collaboration, you’ll find our team of professional recruitment consultants informed, able and ready to support your career progression and unlock opportunities that you may not have realised.
Have a look through our vacancies, and as soon as you’re ready give us call – we’re here to help.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Asset estate & property management Building surveying Construction health and safety , CDM & fire safety Development & project management General practice Quantity surveying
117 Waterloo Road
Apply for Project Manager
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert