MRICS Building Surveyor (up to Associate) - Regional Practice
- Beach Baker Property Recruitment
- England, Devon, Exeter
- Closing date
- 7 Apr 2023
- Property, Construction
- Contract Type
- Building Surveyor, Commercial Property, Construction
- Chartered Surveyor, Newly Qualified, MRICS
- Business Type
A highly successful Property Consultancy has recently instructed Beach Baker to recruit a Chartered Building Surveyor within their busy Exeter office.
- Part of a regional team of six.
- Office based in the City Centre.
- Dealing with a full range instructions on a variety of commercial properties.
- Workload is generally split 50% projects/CA and 50% surveys.
- Local client base.
So where will you be working and what's in it for you?
- Working within one of the most established and tight-knit Building Surveying teams in the region (many have worked for the business for 20+ years), therefore you will be fully supported by a great network of people. The team are well respected in the industry, so you have a chance to work with some of the best people in the field.
- Fantastic office location (parking included) with easy access to local amenities.
- Regional client-base including private companies, investors and wealthy individuals (no funds), who are continuing to invest in property, meaning a busy pipeline of work for 2023 and beyond.
- Their surveyors have direct and individual contact with clients meaning long-term relationships can be established.
- All instructions are generally within 1-hour commute from Exeter, therefore limited UK travel.
Discretionary bonus scheme, private healthcare, 25 days annual leave (plus extra discretionary days during Christmas and birthday), car allowance or company car, pension 5%, RICS membership fees, personal accident insurance, death in service cover, long service additional annual leave, flexible benefits, £200 gift on marriage, personal accident insurance, death in service cover, plus many more.
The hiring manager is happy to review between Surveyor to Associate level, therefore the salary is negotiable depending on the individual. Must be MRICS. Ideally with commercial experience, however will consider candidates from a construction and client-side background.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Matthew Clackson. Please call our office on 07825 081 393 or alternatively send your CV (at this stage do not worry if it's not up-to-date) directly to Matthew@beachbaker.co.uk, and for many more property jobs please visit our website www.beachbaker.co.uk.
Beach Baker provides specialist and comprehensive recruitment services to the Real Estate industry. The work we undertake is confidential, targeted, and impactful.
Our clients are dynamic, and we reflect that in our belief in challenging the conventional ways of working. We like to solve recruitment needs quickly and we recognise the significant relationship between company’s recruitment strategies and the candidates they hire.
Beach Baker appreciates the privilege of partnering our clients as a trusted recruitment advisor. We have a passion for property and therefore building strong personal connections and business relationships over the long term is very important to us all.
- To provide our clients with the highest quality recruitment services delivering efficient, professional, and business minded solutions.
- To act with integrity in all our work, placing the highest value on teamwork and partnering our clients.
- To build a sustainable, successful firm, focused on wellbeing of our team and supporting our local communities.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or log onto www.beachbaker.co.uk
Apply for MRICS Building Surveyor (up to Associate) - Regional Practice
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert