Senior Facilities Manager
- Beach Baker Property Recruitment
- England, London, City of London
- £50000 - £55000 per annum
- Closing date
- 7 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Asset & Facilities Management, Commercial Property, Property Management
- Consultant, Manager
- Business Type
Job Title: Senior Facilities Manager
Reports to: Regional Facilities Manager
Role type: Full-time
Key skills and requirements: Experienced FM coming from a management agent background and holds significant experience with Service Charge reconciliation and budget preparation.
Would you like to join an organisation that supports you through professional growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to manage life in and outside of work? Then we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Facilities Manager to join a global leader in property consultancy. Our client is shaping the future of real estate by combining world class services, advisory and technology to our clients.
This is a new role brought on by team growth. Reporting to the RFM, the SFM has line management responsibilities for FMs in the region and will be the Lead FM representative for specified key clients.
The SFM will work closely in a number of 'virtual teams' within the Property and Asset Management department including; Client Relationship Directors (CRDs), Contract Documents (CDs), Management Services, Client Financial Services (CFS) and will take direction from Client FM Leads.
- Ensure the smooth transition of properties into management within your team.
- Support the IFM (Investor Facilities Management) central management team in respect of major initiatives (including functional initiatives), data collection and people management.
- To deliver the financial management of the property through the preparation of service charge budgets, the monitoring of agreed budgets to pre-defined cash limits, quarterly variance reporting and service charge reconciliation to agreed accounting practices. Also, to administer non-recoverable budgets.
- Monitor contractor performance against agreed standards. Review service contracts as appropriate.
- Establish and maintain high quality health and safety arrangements, in accordance with best practice guidelines from central support under the JLLs risk management programme and the RFM
- Manage the TUPE of staff in or out of your team working closely with the RFM and HR.
- Performance manage, set goals and complete year end assessment to be done in collaboration and agreement with your RFM and Client FM Leads.
- Experienced FM coming from a management agent background.
- Significant experience with Service Charge reconciliation and budget preparation.
- High degree and knowledge reference of Health and Safety legislation, and environmental protection requirements.
- People management experience essential.
- IOSH qualification
- NEBOSH qualification desirable
- BIFM qualification desirable
Beach Baker provides specialist and comprehensive recruitment services to the Real Estate industry. The work we undertake is confidential, targeted, and impactful.
Our clients are dynamic, and we reflect that in our belief in challenging the conventional ways of working. We like to solve recruitment needs quickly and we recognise the significant relationship between company’s recruitment strategies and the candidates they hire.
Beach Baker appreciates the privilege of partnering our clients as a trusted recruitment advisor. We have a passion for property and therefore building strong personal connections and business relationships over the long term is very important to us all.
- To provide our clients with the highest quality recruitment services delivering efficient, professional, and business minded solutions.
- To act with integrity in all our work, placing the highest value on teamwork and partnering our clients.
- To build a sustainable, successful firm, focused on wellbeing of our team and supporting our local communities.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or log onto www.beachbaker.co.uk
Apply for Senior Facilities Manager
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert