Assistant Building Surveyor
- Zodiac Recruitment
- £30-45k + benefits
- Closing date
- 11 Apr 2023
- Property, Construction
- Contract Type
- Building Surveyor
Assistant Building Surveyor
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Building Surveyor to join the Nottinghamshire office of a leading Midlands consultancy who due to a sustained period of growth, are looking to add to their friendly supportive team. Work on exciting projects and innovative designs alongside a creative, experienced and skilled colleagues for an industry-leading consultancy valuing quality and cooperation.
You Will Have:
- Degree in Building Surveying (or suitable experience)
- Ideally working towards professional qualification e.g. MRICS, MCIOB
- Over 18 months Building Surveying experience
- Good problem-solving skills
- An appropriate level of knowledge of building construction and building regulations with an understanding of planning legislation and health and safety.
- Microsoft Office proficient • ArchiCAD/CAD proficient or working towards proficiency
- Full UK Driving License
Building Surveyor Role & Responsibilities:
- Determine the condition of existing buildings, identifying and analysing defects, including proposals for repair
- Conduct specialist surveys including schedules of dilapidations under senior supervision
- Advise on the health and safety aspects of buildings
- Deal with planning applications and advising on property legislation and building regulations
- Ensuring projects are completed on budget and to schedule
- Preparing scheme designs with costings, programmes for completion of projects and specification of works.
- Preparation of designs, specifications and documents for tender and advice on appointing contractors, designer and procurement routes
- Liaise with clients, contractors and all members of the project delivery team on day to day basis and lead internal and external project meetings
What We Can Offer the Successful Graduate Building Surveyor:
- Negotiable salary DOE
- O2 Open Perks
- Training & Development
- Competitive Company Pension Scheme
- Generous Annual Leave Entitlement
- Flexible Working
- Discount Pack
- Entertainment Scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Food and Drink Offerings
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, get in touch! Feel free to call give me a call on 01792940003, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't feel like this is quite the right opportunity for you, or want to know a bit more? We are flexible on the roles and levels we recruit at, so don't hesitate to get in touch for a confidential chat.
Zodiac Recruitment has 17 years’ recruitment experience and specialise in the Engineering, Planning and Surveying sectors. Our Recruitment Consultants are experts in their field and take time to understand what our clients and candidates are looking for to ensure that we offer a consistently high level of service. Whether you are a Graduate looking for that first career step, an experienced professional looking for that strategic move or an employer looking for a Recruitment Partner, Zodiac’s considerable experience can help you achieve your goal.
- 01792 940 000
Apply for Assistant Building Surveyor
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert