M&E Project Manager - Data Centres
- Amida Recruitment
- England, London
- £55000 - £75000 per annum
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Land, Property, Construction
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Project Management
- Business Type
My client is a leading global built asset consultancy, operating in over 70 countries and with 300 offices worldwide. The company are a top 10 professional services consultancy and work across a wide range of market sectors, using their expertise to generate maximum value for their clients.
Due to their continuing success, they are seeking an experienced M&E Project Manager to become an influential part of their innovative team based in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery for the M&E Project and Programme management functions managers in both UK and European projects. The role would be to lead both pre and post contract service in respect of Project and Programme management commissions.
- Experience working within a private practice environment
- Mechanical and Electrical Project Management delivery in date centre projects
- Track record in leading the successful delivery of pre and post contract services preferably in a business critical, technical real estate environment.
- Alternatively experience of working on and leading either fast track Corporate Real Estate fit out projects or projects of a complex nature engineering wise
- Flexibility for overseas travel in Europe, multiple projects and to be challenged
- Experience of client facing situations
- Proven track record of team working and working relatively unsupervised on own initiative
- Experience of leading stakeholder management
- Mix of new build and refurbishment experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Client focused attitude and approach
- Proficient us of IT software packages including Microsoft Excel, Word, MS project and Primavera
- Experience of leading risk and change management
- Pro-active output focussed approach to problem resolution
- Ability to formulate delivery strategy and lead implementation
- Mix of business-critical clients including banks and financial institutions, media, telecom, internet provider companies and specialist international technical real estate developers
- Working knowledge of most standard forms of construction contract and experience of managing engagement with client lawyers
If you are looking to strengthen your position in this very busy sector, please send your application today to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Amida Recruitment
UK - www.amida-recruit.com
Asia – www.amida-recruit.com.sg
Australia – www.amida-recruit.com.au
Amida are a boutique recruitment agency with a reputation across the globe for their specialist expertise within the design, property, construction and engineering markets. With kiwi roots, we’re dedicated to offering a service that out-ways our competitors, and that means honesty, accountability, hard work and transparency.
We started out as a couple of ambitious guys who were disillusioned with the way recruitment was being done and the way many great recruitment consultants were being treated by their employers. We then founded Amida in 2009 and started creating a contemporary, service orientated, values driven recruitment agency.
Since then we have been joined by some of the best construction and engineering recruiters from around the world, and developed a few great new ones internally over the last 7 years ourselves. We now have over 50 staff operating from 6 countries and continuing to expand fast.
Our specialisms include:
Client-side Quantity Surveying, Client-side Project Management, Building Surveying, Development Management and more.
Site Quantity Surveying, Site Management, Construction Management, M&E Project Management, Project Planning and more.
Design Management, Architecture, Structural and Civil Engineering, Power Transmission and Distribution, Building Services Engineering and more.
- Highways and Infrastructure:
Site Project Management, Reactive Maintenance, Site Quantity Surveying, Site Management, Project Planning, Operations and more.
Get in touch and talk to one of our team about the current market today. Whether it be advice, representation, market research or otherwise, we’ll be a loyal recruitment partner for both clients and candidates alike.
[+44 (0) 207 033 3100]
UK | Singapore | Malaysia | Australia | UAE | South Africa
- 0207 033 3100
1st Floor, Victoria House
1 Leonard Circus
Apply for M&E Project Manager - Data Centres
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert