Associate - Building Surveyor
- Peace Recruitment
- Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh
- Up to £60k + package
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Building Surveyor
- Business Type
Peace Recruitment is exclusively working with an industry leading Commercial Property Consultancy in Edinburgh, to recruit a Chartered Building Surveyor up to Associate level.
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Building Surveyor to join their growing Building Consultancy team providing a spectrum of commercial consultancy advice across a diverse client base of predominantly private sector investor clients.
Peace Recruitment would like to speak to candidates with commercial expertise and a strong understanding of the property life-cycle requirements of investors, occupiers, lenders and developers, our building consultancy team provides specialist advice across the full spectrum of building surveying services.
You will have the opportunity to work across a diverse, market leading client base within a team of industry leading professionals who will assist in the significant development of your career.
The successful candidate will be fully engaged in all aspects of Building Surveying, from inception and negotiating scope of services with Clients, to carrying out the required professional services and delivering the project.
- Undertaking building surveys, inspections, and condition reports on a wide range of properties
- Contract administration
- Planned preventative maintenance
- Dilapidations and exit strategy
- Project management of refurbishment and repair works
- Preparation of schedules of condition and schedules of dilapidations
- Acting as the lead consultant on major projects
- Mentoring and managing junior members of the team
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Identifying new business opportunities
- RICS accredited degree in Building Surveying
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in building pathology
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Full driving license
This is a role that where there will be a clear progression path laid out from outset with endless potential in a market leading consultancy.
- Salary up to £60k DOE depending on your experience
- Private healthcare
- Life assurances
- 25 days annual leave
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Flexible/Hybrid Working
Peace Recruitment Group specialises in construction, property & engineering recruitment. Our award-winning business is all about your needs. We know the construction world inside out, but it’s how we put that knowledge to work for you that really counts.
No more skills shortages. No more disruptive staff churn. No more square pegs in round holes.
Whether you’re looking for staff for your business or a new job for yourself, we have a proven track record of delivering the goods and our passion for great service means we always put your satisfaction first.
Our relentless networking, industry knowledge and expertise keeps our finger on the pulse when it comes to who’s out there. When you need a candidate with a specific kind of experience and skill-set, that’s exactly what we send you. We keep people in jobs they’re good at rather than shuffling them from one company to another. And we’d rather take the time to track down the right candidate than push someone into a job they don’t suit.
If you’re interested in good people doing good jobs, talk to us.
- 0131 516 8908
Peace Recruitment Limited
Unit 2 Washington Court
6 Washington Lane
Apply for Associate - Building Surveyor
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert