Associate Surveyor - Valuation
- Beach Baker Property Recruitment
- England, Greater Manchester, Manchester
- £45000 - £57000 per annum + car allowance + pension + bonus
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Commercial Property, General Practice, Valuation & Ratings
- Chartered Surveyor
- Business Type
Senior Surveyor - Associate - Valuation
My client is a firm of chartered surveyors and property consultants based in the UK, with nine regional offices with over 600 professionals.
You get to work with some of the best experts in the business and there is a real focus on career development.
The cover capital markets, corporate real estate advisory, asset management, tenant representation, landlord leasing, planning and development and building consultancy, property management, valuation and business rates services.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Surveyor and Associate to join a well-established team in Manchester.
The role sits within the North West valuation team who carry out a varied and diverse range of valuation instructions throughout Manchester, the North West and North Wales. Assignments are predominantly for financial reporting & loan security purposes but with other requirements for taxation, statutory or strategic advice.
This position relates primarily to commercial valuations. The vast majority of time will be spent undertaking either loan security valuations on behalf of the major lending organisations including UK clearing banks and alternative lenders.
So, what will you be doing:
* Providing valuation advice to clients for loan security, accounts and other purposes
* Producing Red Book valuation reports to a very high standard
The successful candidate will be MRICS qualified and will be a RICS Registered Valuer
Don't worry if you don't have an up-to-date CV ready, give me a shout on 07717 829940 or email email@example.com
Beach Baker provides specialist and comprehensive recruitment services to the Real Estate industry. The work we undertake is confidential, targeted, and impactful.
Our clients are dynamic, and we reflect that in our belief in challenging the conventional ways of working. We like to solve recruitment needs quickly and we recognise the significant relationship between company’s recruitment strategies and the candidates they hire.
Beach Baker appreciates the privilege of partnering our clients as a trusted recruitment advisor. We have a passion for property and therefore building strong personal connections and business relationships over the long term is very important to us all.
- To provide our clients with the highest quality recruitment services delivering efficient, professional, and business minded solutions.
- To act with integrity in all our work, placing the highest value on teamwork and partnering our clients.
- To build a sustainable, successful firm, focused on wellbeing of our team and supporting our local communities.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or log onto www.beachbaker.co.uk
Apply for Associate Surveyor - Valuation
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert