- Amida Recruitment
- England, Buckinghamshire, High Wycombe
- £40000 - £55000 per annum + Company Benefits package
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
- Property, Construction
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Project Management
- Newly Qualified
- Business Type
£40,000 - £55,000 Depending on experience
Our client, an independent Construction and Property Consultancy based in London, is winning a lot of work at present and therefore looking for a Project Manager to join their working specifically on a £16million Higher education projects in the High Wycombe area alongside other projects in diverse sectors.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join the team of experts in an established Consultancy. This friendly team offers the right blend of hard and soft skills needed to manage major construction projects. They identify and manage risks to successfully take projects from start to finish.
Sectors they work in:
- Higher Education
- Public Sector Projects
Projects are both new build and refurbishment projects.
If you are an experienced Project Manager with an enthusiastic and ambitious attitude to work, this role will be perfect for you! The role will be two days on site in High Wycombe and the others days from either the London or Basingstoke office and hybrid working where needed. This is a perfect role for a PM that lives in Buckinghamshire and would like to work closer to home.
They are looking for an outgoing team player with the ability to build long term relationships, successfully manage complex projects in a proactive manner, prioritise workloads and deliver deadlines.
Key Experience and Knowledge
- Experience working on projects within one or more of the above sectors
- Experience in New Build and Refurbishment projects
- A thorough understanding of the total project life cycle, from dealing with strategic issues at conception stage, through all of the operational stages to completion and post-project review.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of all of the main project management concepts, tools and techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of construction industry technical matters, such as different procurement routes and value management
- People management experience, particularly in the context of managing a team delivering a project.
- A background in Building Surveying / Quantity Surveying is preferable but not essential
Education and Qualifications
- Ideally a graduate degree in a relevant discipline for construction project management or equivalent
- Ideally professionally qualified in one of the following field's i.e. construction, project management, surveying
This is a great local opportunity that would allow you great work / life balance and the ability to be an integral part of a smaller business in helping it grow and succeed even more.
If you are interested in joining this team please send your CV to Leanne.firstname.lastname@example.org
About Amida Recruitment
UK - www.amida-recruit.com
Asia – www.amida-recruit.com.sg
Australia – www.amida-recruit.com.au
Amida are a boutique recruitment agency with a reputation across the globe for their specialist expertise within the design, property, construction and engineering markets. With kiwi roots, we’re dedicated to offering a service that out-ways our competitors, and that means honesty, accountability, hard work and transparency.
We started out as a couple of ambitious guys who were disillusioned with the way recruitment was being done and the way many great recruitment consultants were being treated by their employers. We then founded Amida in 2009 and started creating a contemporary, service orientated, values driven recruitment agency.
Since then we have been joined by some of the best construction and engineering recruiters from around the world, and developed a few great new ones internally over the last 7 years ourselves. We now have over 50 staff operating from 6 countries and continuing to expand fast.
Our specialisms include:
Client-side Quantity Surveying, Client-side Project Management, Building Surveying, Development Management and more.
Site Quantity Surveying, Site Management, Construction Management, M&E Project Management, Project Planning and more.
Design Management, Architecture, Structural and Civil Engineering, Power Transmission and Distribution, Building Services Engineering and more.
- Highways and Infrastructure:
Site Project Management, Reactive Maintenance, Site Quantity Surveying, Site Management, Project Planning, Operations and more.
Get in touch and talk to one of our team about the current market today. Whether it be advice, representation, market research or otherwise, we’ll be a loyal recruitment partner for both clients and candidates alike.
[+44 (0) 207 033 3100]
UK | Singapore | Malaysia | Australia | UAE | South Africa
- 0207 033 3100
1st Floor, Victoria House
1 Leonard Circus
Apply for Project Manager
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert