A leading multi-disciplinary Property Consultancy has recently instructed Beach Baker to recruit a Project Manager within their expanding Bristol office.
- Office based in the City Centre.
- Part of a regional projects team of 15 people.
- Dealing with a full range instructions on a variety of commercial properties (very little public sector work).
- Project value typically ranges between £5m to £18m.
- Delivery role, with no business development or line management responsibilities.
- Family friendly practice.
So where will you be working and what's in it for you?
- Fantastic grade-A office with easy access to local amenities including Clifton, Harbourside and Cabot Circus. It also has full modern shower and cycle facilities.
- Working within one of the leading commercial project management teams in the region (including the hiring manager who have worked for the business for 15-years), therefore you will be fully supported by a great network of people. The team are well respected in the industry, so you have a chance to work with some of the best people in the field.
- Working with some of the best clients in the market (mainly pension funds) who are continuing to invest in property, meaning a busy pipeline of work for 2023 and beyond. Most projects are generated repeat and internal clients.
- Managing high level projects that will have a positive impact the local area.
- Most projects are generally within 1-hour commute from Bristol, therefore limited national travel.
- Market leader in supporting their employees and family with childhood planning, parenthood, flexible working and social well-being.
Car allowance (Senior £4,000 / AD £6,000), generous employee pension contribution, private medical cover, life assurance, 27-days annual leave (plus the option to purchase an additional 5-days), enhanced maternity and partner leave, plus many more.
Minimum 3-years' experience. MRICS/MCIOB/MAPM, but not essential. The hiring manager is a happy to consider candidates from a commercial or construction consultancy background. Also happy to review building surveyors or quantity surveyors who is looking to focus on projects.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Matthew Clackson. Please call our office on 07825 081 393 or alternatively send your CV (at this stage do not worry if it's not up-to-date) directly to Matthew@beachbaker.co.uk, and for many more property jobs please visit our website www.beachbaker.co.uk.