We are recruiting for a Chartered Residential Surveyor to join a team of fully qualified, experienced RICS Chartered Surveyors, at a well-established firm based in Altrincham. Experience undertaking Housing Disrepair Reports and other Expert Witness Reports would be advantageous.
We pride ourselves on providing a first-class and professional service.
Perhaps you are tired of the endless slog of chasing 6 point a day at a large corporate, and looking for lower workloads, less pressure and more control? We can offer a more varied workload tailored to your skills / requirements, including Level 2 and Level 3 Surveys, Valuations (non secured lending) Housing Disrepair Reports and other Expert Witness Reports. Full training is available for any areas where experience may be lacking.
- Concentrating on quality over quantity.
- Conducting RICS Level 2 and 3 Surveys, predominantly on higher value properties.
- Undertaking Housing Disrepair Reports and other residential Expert Witness work. Full training will be given if required.
- Carrying out a range of Valuation work including work for Housing Associations and private clients.
- AssocRICS. MRICS or FRICS
- UK driving license Ideally be a Registered Valuer (not essential).
- Must adopt a right first time approach.
- Annual basic salary 45 - 60k (Dependent on level and experience) Realistic OTE £75k.
- Annual car allowance
- Potential for partnership / equity after 2 years.
- Lower workload than larger firms 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
This unique job vacancy is for AssocRICS, MRICS, FRICS Surveyor who want to set their own pace.
If you would like to discuss this job role prior to applying, please contact Rob Armstrong MRICS on 07444 701 997.