With improved and consistent streams of Survey workflow, our client an established practice of Chartered Surveyors and Residential Valuers is recruiting an AssocRICS / MRICS Residential Surveyor for their North London patch.
The Person and Role:
- MRICS or AssocRICS
- VRS Registered (or eligible for VRS)
- Ideally 2 /3 years experience working as a Residential Surveyor
- Experienced carrying out Homebuyer Reports and Building Surveys (Levels 2 and 3)
- Targets are sensible (1 Survey per day) as well as a tight concentrated geographical patch.
- Expect a bonus scheme, car allowance or car, pension and healthcare.
- Big focus on high quality and low volume work flow
- Great sense of work / life balance
This is a truly unique and exciting opportunity for an established organisation that have grown in recent years, and have further expansion plans for 2024. If you are looking for that 'change' and wish to apply for something progressive and interesting, this really is something to consider.
For more information please contact David Jay Surveying Recruitment in the strictest of confidence
Ashley Miskin - 07957 105294 or 0208 504 9339
Alternatively email your CV to:
Or click on the below link