- London (Central), London (Greater)
- £28,000 + 10/20% bonus.
- Closing date
- 16 Jun 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Commercial Property, Estates Management, General Practice, Property Management
- Assistant, Graduate, Trainee
- Business Type
Looking to begin your career and break into the world of property under one of the UK’s most influential managing agents?
I’m currently partnered with a fantastic client who is looking for an eager and hungry person to join their team and provide administrative and property management support to one of London’s most sought-after portfolios, Connaught Village.
Now, with this being part of a larger portfolio (The Hyde Park Estate) it is going to require someone who has got great communication and critical thinking skills, a strong attention to detail and fantastic data management skills.
If you are enthusiastic about Real estate and looking for a way in, this is it.
Your day-to-day tasks will be as follows:
- Corresponding and meeting with tenants, suppliers or other stakeholders.
- Inspecting properties.
- Analysing information to track performance, support business cases/client recommendations.
- Data management of property information.
- Accounts payable administration.
- Taking notes and managing actions in client meetings.
- Drafting letters, reports, and summary notes.
- Reviewing leases or property information.
- Responding to general queries.
This portfolio comprises of boutique occupiers across retail, leisure, hotels, and office assets. A mix of work which you don’t get exposure to anywhere else. Also, the right person will be promoted up the ladder to take on full management of this portfolio within 2 years.
We would like to attract talent from all corners of the Property world for this role. Our commitment is to an equitable recruitment process so feel free to apply in any way that suits you, via WhatsApp, video message, CV, the more creative the better.
Established in 2004, we’re leading the way in specialist recruitment. You’ll find a no more enthusiastic, determined, and knowledgeable group of people in recruitment, working with over 400 public, private and third sector organisations across the UK. Our success depends on your success. So, in bringing together the best talent with the best roles, we get the job done. With passion. With determination. With no little expertise.
To find out more about us please visit www.oysterpartnership.com or call us on 020 7766 9000.
- 0207 766 9000
64 North Row
Apply for Estates Administrator
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert