- Noviniti Limited
- Newby Hall, Ripon, North Yorkshire
- £40,000 per annum
- Closing date
- 25 Jun 2023
- Land, Property
- Contract Type
- Estates Management, Planning and Development, Project Management, Property Management
Noviniti is an innovative and solutions driven developer who works in partnership with the public and private sector to deliver a variety of projects. Noviniti is a small niche developer who has a significant secure pipeline of work, the company is continuing to evolve and grow. It is looking to take on new members of the team to enable it to continue to expand but also meet the modern day business challenges. The company prides itself on providing quality solutions for its public sector partners while achieving best value. Noviniti is now a recognised, established partner with the NHS Trust, and has delivered multiple projects – the successful candidate will be involved with projects within the NHS Estate, Local Authority and University Sector. Noviniti will undertake design feasibility, planning, procurement, operator/retailer negotiation, legal negotiations, funding implementation, development management during construction.
Noviniti delivers project throughout the UK and currently has two offices both in rural locations(Newby Hall Ripon & Kirtlington, Bicester). Newby Hall, Ripon North Yorkshire is the head office where the successful candidate will be based.
A fantastic opportunity to join a unique team of experienced professionals from a variety of backgrounds. The Candidate must be enthusiastic, motivated, willing to learn while been confident to become a valued member of the team. The candidate will have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of property development, as well as business and office management.
- Project Client Legal/Development Meetings, in collaboration with COO, Ops Director and Development Director
- Distribute meeting agendas and relevant paper Inc. Planning Trackers etc.
- Manage actions trackers.
- Assist in the management of legal process.
- Prepare project timelines
- Development Budgets
- Send out and manage trade enquiries for market rate development budgets.
- Assisting building direct supply chain
- Analyse construction project costs for benchmarking.
- Prepare and understand development appraisals, development cashflows
- Supply Chain Management
- Assist Opps Director/COO in building direct supply chain and maintaining existing supply chain
- Coordinate and maintain supplier details including up to date insurance details.
- Support the Ops Team Due Diligence checking.
- System Management
Updating and managing online filing systems.
- Construction Legal Document Management.
- Coordinate the production and updates of consultant appointment tracker.
- Coordinate the production and updates of collateral warranty trackers.
- Coordinate Lease Legal Pack information
- Manage the necessary distribution of legal pack information via Box links.
- Support the coordination of JCT D&B contract docs
- Coordinate Contractor’s Proposal comments trackers.
- Provide support to Management Board members
- Opportunity to be involved in Business Development and preparation of new project proposals.
- Opportunity to shadow/support Ops Managers and Head of Design on specific projects in pre-construction and during construction.
We will require the candidate to
- Graduate BSc Hons (min 2:2) – preferrable Estates Surveying, Real Estate or similar
- Support provided to those undertaking a APC qualification – General Practice
- Full and Clean Driving Licence & the candidate must have their own car.
- Competent at Microsoft Office(Word, Excel and Power point)
- Place of work will be Newby Hall, Ripon although the role will require extensive travel throughout the Uk.
- Candidate must have the ability to work from home occasionally.
- At least two days in the office a week.
- We would expect the candidate to attend meetings with the COO, Operations Director and Operations Managers. These would include Design Co-ordination, Operations meetings, site meetings, legal review meetings and internal project review meetings. Candidate would be required to assist with the preparations of the meeting and help record any actions arising out the meetings and share with the wider team.
- We would expect the candidates to be involved with streamlining of internal online filing systems and assisting with updating the website.
- The candidate will become familiar with the legal and procurement processes and assist the operations team with the preparation of construction contractual documentation.
- Assist the COO and Development Director with client co-ordination, development appraisals, retailer/operator discussions & meetings.
- Attend on site meeting with Operations Managers.
- Attend business development meeting with prospective new clients.
Jonathan Houlston - Chief Operating Officer
Tel – 07787257774
Email – Jonathan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – www.noviniti.co.uk
Apply for Development Manager
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert