A highly successful Property Consultancy has recently instructed Beach Baker to recruit a Building Surveyor within their expanding Bristol office.
- Office based in the City Centre.
- Part of a Building Surveying team of 16 people (all based in Bristol).
- Dealing with a full range instructions on a variety of commercial properties (very little public sector work).
- Workload is generally split 60% projects/CA and 40% surveys.
- Contract work typically ranges between £500k to £10m.
So where will you be working and what's in it for you?
- Market leading APC training including quarterly meetings with other graduate and assistant surveyors across the business. Many of their surveyors pass the APC interview on the first attempt.
- Great social environment. The business actively encourage attending young surveyor networking events including RICS Matrics, FFT/FBE and WIP to increase contacts and knowledge of the local market.
- Fantastic office location with easy access to local amenities including Temple Meads Train Station, Cabot Circus and Harbourside. It also has full modern shower and cycle facilities.
- Working within one of the largest Building Surveying teams in the region (many have worked for the business for 10+ years), therefore you will be fully supported by a great network of people. The team are well respected in the industry, so you have a chance to work with some of the best people in the field.
- Working with some of the best clients in the market (mainly pension funds) who are continuing to invest in property, meaning a busy pipeline of work for 2023 and beyond.
Discretionary bonus scheme, private healthcare, 25 days annual leave (plus extra discretionary days during Christmas and birthday), car allowance or company car (once chartered), pension 5%, RICS membership fees, personal accident insurance, death in service cover, long service additional annual leave, flexible benefits, £200 gift on marriage, personal accident insurance, death in service cover, plus many more.
Suitable building surveying or construction degree (or equivalent). At least 12-months building surveying experience working for a consultancy or client-side. Must to motived to progress their career and want to become MRICS.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Matthew Clackson. Please call our office on 07825 081 393 or alternatively send your CV (at this stage do not worry if it's not up-to-date) directly to Matthew@beachbaker.co.uk, and for many more property jobs please visit our website www.beachbaker.co.uk.