Registered Property Receiver – Inner M25 - £75k basic + Bonuses & Package
We’re working with a long-established, highly regarded North London/Hertfordshire based firm of Chartered Surveyors and Registered Property Receivers who seek to hire an experienced, qualified Registered Property Receiver to undertake the full Receivership role as follows:
- Market analysis in order to determine optimum timing for asset disposal
- Preparation of the property to ensure the sufficient return
- Negotiation with potential buyers and/or tenants
- Lender liaison, ensuring all stakeholders are kept informed throughout the process
- Compliance with all relevant legislation/professional standards
The suitable Registered Property Receiver will:
- Hold FNARA accreditation, alongside RICS qualification (MRICS/FRICS)
- Come from a stable career background with a proven track record in Registered Property Receivership
- Be keen to work in an independent, professional practice.
Remuneration for the successful Registered Property Receiver will include a starting basic salary up to £75k alongside a generous benefits package and bonuses.
If you are an accomplished Registered Property Receiver who resides within commuting range of the North London/Hertfordshire borders, meet the above spec and would like to express your interest or find out more, please apply now for immediate consideration and further info.