A leading Estate Agents and Property Consultants are now looking for a Senior Building Surveyor to join their growing Cambridge office.
The Senior Building Surveyor's role
As the new Senior Building Surveyor your role will be bias towards professional services, carrying out dilapidations and technical due diligence etc, with some project and contract administration. The clients you'll service will consist of commercial, rural estates and national trust properties.
You, as the successful Senior Building Surveyor will work as part of a growing team of 3, with huge scope to progress professionally within the department as it expands and will receive full support with this.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will have?
- MRICS, FRICS, AssocRICS or equivalent experience, eager to become MRICS
- RICS accredited degree
- Professional services bias/experience
- Strong written and verbal communication ability
- Competence with IT softwares; Word and Excel
- Proactive and positive attitude
- UK Driving licence
- £50,000 - £65,000
- Generous bonus scheme
- Enhanced pension contribution
- Car allowance + mileage paid
- Private healthcare
- Company laptop and mobile
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays + birthday off
- Sick pay
- Maternity/ Paternity leave
- RICS memberships paid
- Social, friendly working environment
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James.
01628 367 044
Senior Building Surveyor | Associate Building Surveyor | Chartered Building Surveyor | Senior Surveyor | Chartered Surveyor | Qualified Surveyor