A forward thinking, multidisciplinary construction consultancy is seeking a enthusiastic Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their Bristol office.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor role
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will work on a number of projects across the public sector and education, working alongside Project Managers and Building Surveyors.
Day to day, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for the delivery of both pre contract and post contract services.
Once settled in the practice, the successful Quantity Surveyor will mentor Assistant Quantity Surveyor's and take on larger projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor that offers great career progression and continuous support.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Completed a Quantity Surveying or RICS accredited degree
- MRICS ideally or working towards
- A successful track record of delving pre and post cost management roles
- Team player with strong communication skills
- UK cost management /consultancy experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- £55,000 - £60,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- Private healthcare
- Car allowance
- Impressive APC training programme
- Professional membership fees
- Excellent career opportunities
- Social events
- Hybrid working
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Cost Consultant / Project Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Bristol / MRICS