An independent, award winning Property and Construction Consultancy practice in Bristol are looking to add an ambitious, enthusiastic Quantity Surveyor to their dynamic team.
The Quantity Surveyor Role
The successful Quantity Surveyor will work on an array of exciting upcoming projects in the Northwest Region including Education, Healthcare, Commercial, and Infrastructure schemes.
With an impressive pipeline of projects and an established senior management team, they can offer great training, guidance, and genuine scope for career development.
Alongside this, the new Quantity Surveyor will have the opportunity to take on more responsibility & autonomy - working in a hybrid working capacity split between the office and home.
The Quantity Surveyor
- 12+ months PQS experience working with a Consultancy
- A RICS accredited degree qualification
- Committed to completing APC
- Client facing & professional
- Keen to progress
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Car allowance
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays + option to buy up to 5 additional days
- Discount Scheme
- Professional membership fees paid
- Flexible working
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Strong career progression
- Keen to progress/develop career
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Consultancy / Cost Manager / Cost Management / Project Quantity Surveyor / Bristol