An established consultancy team of a well-known estate are looking for an experienced Building Surveyor to join there London office of 30.
The Building Surveyor's role
As the new Building Surveyor, you will carry out predominantly professional services to a range of investor clients and will gain great client exposure.
The successful Building Surveyor will ideally be an all-rounder with strong core Building Surveying experience. You'll be working on commercial properties carrying out logistics, contract admin, dilapidations (acting for both landlords and tenants), undertaking technical due diligence and monitoring new developments.
The successful Building Surveyor will have?
- Chartered RICS status
- RICS accredited degree
- A proactive problem solver
- Produce high quality written work
- Work well within a team and off own initiative
- Ability to maintain client relationships and create new business
- £55,000 - £65,000
- 25 days annual leave (Option to purchase 5 extra days)
- Company car
- Private medical insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Bonus scheme
- Life assurance (8x salary)
- Company laptop and mobile
- Social, friendly working environment
- Flexible working pattern
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveyor | Senior Building Surveyor | Chartered Building Surveyor | Surveyor | Qualified Building Surveyor | Assistant Building Surveyor