A leading multidisciplinary building consultancy is looking to bring in a goal-focussed Senior Project Manager to join their office in Edinburgh.
The Senior Project Manager's Role
The successful Senior Project Manager will be working on projects ranging in value from £1m to £50m, including projects across the commercial, residential, retail, healthcare and education sectors.
In this role, the Senior Project Manager will establish strong communication with existing and new clients, working on the delivery of projects based predominantly within the Private Sector. The Senior Project Manager will also undertake both Employer's Agent and Contract Administration duties.
Senior Project Manager Requirements
- Construction Consultancy Project Management experience
- Articulate and ambitious
- Contract Admin / Employers Agent knowledge
- RICS Accredited Degree
- Good Understanding of contracts, JCT, NEC etc.
- Be a member of a relevant construction/project management-based institute (RICS, APM, CIOB)
- Strong client-facing ability and commercial awareness
- £50,000 - £65,000 per annum
- Free staff parking
- Company car allowance
- Exceptional life insurance cover
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
If you are a Construction Consultancy Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Joe Pearce at Brandon James.
Project Management / Senior Project Manager / Construction Consultancy / Edinburgh / Employers Agent / Surveying / Construction / Building Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administration / APC