A nationwide reputable Building Consultancy with several offices across the UK are seeking an Associate Director of Building Surveying to join their Birmingham office.
The Associate Director Building Surveying role
The Associate Director will be supporting the Head of Building Surveying for the West Midlands region to grow the department and mentor junior members of the team.
The successful Building Surveyor will have experience in project management, due diligence, party wall, surveys, professional services and defect analysis. Any extra experience that can be used to develop the department and open avenues for the firm are well received.
For the right person, there are lots of progression opportunities to move up the ranks to Director, taking on responsibility for the continued success oof the firm.
The Associate Director Building Surveying will ideally hold
- Recently Chartered to years of experience
- Experience with mentoring staff
- Ambitious and determined for progression
- Car and full driver's license
- Experience to develop a department
- Salary of £55,000 to £65,000
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Car allowance
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Performance based bonus scheme
- Perkbox membership
- Social events plus annual ball
- Gym membership
If you are an Associate Director Building Surveying considering your career opportunities, call Ellie Hagan at Brandon James.
Associate Director Building Surveying / Building Surveyor / Surveyor / Building Surveying / Surveying / Building Consultancy