- Experienced Graduate Building Surveyor
- £33,000 + Full APC support + Healthcare + Bonus + Flexible working + Progression
- Multi-disciplinary consultancy
- Brighton, East Sussex
Join one of Brightons best known multi-disciplinary consultancies as an experienced Graduate Building Surveyor. With a broad range of work within a strong and diverse multi-disciplinary team, they offer a friendly and flexible environment with real opportunities to develop your experience and progress your career.
Person Specification: Experienced Graduate Building Surveyor
- Degree qualification or equivalent in Building Surveying
- Minimum 6 months practical post-grad experience
- A strong work ethic and desire to progress
Roles and Responsibilities: Experienced Graduate Building Surveyor
You will be gain exposure to all aspects of traditional Building Surveying. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Site/Condition Surveys
- Project Management
- Detailed Report Writing
- Defect Assessment and Remedial Advice
- Party Wall
- Refurbishments, Restoration, Maintenance & Repair Advice
- Health & Safety
- Technical (CAD) Design & Drawing
- Client and Contractor Meetings
- Planning & Building Regulations
Salary & Package: Experienced Graduate Building Surveyor
Our client is offering a salary between £33,000 – £40,000 dependent on experience and background, plus the following package: –
- Full APC support
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible working
- Christmas Shutdown
- They are a family friendly workplace that aims to provide a good work/life balance
This long-standing Chartered Surveying practice has a multi-disciplinary offering across a broad spectrum of clients. Delivering the full range of project and professional Building Surveying services in both private and public sectors, their work ranges from marina developments and school extensions to dilapidations and party wall matters.
They are a friendly company that keep a stable workforce by ensuring that staff can find a good work/life balance through flexible working and a family friendly work environment.
They are now recruiting for a experienced Graduate Building Surveyor with a broad range of experience to join their Brighton office, East Sussex
Register your interest –
To discuss your options in confidence, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP or apply on this page.