Due to our continued growth programme into new areas and expanding areas where we are already busy, we have a number of vacancies across England and Wales for RICS accredited surveyors with VRS certification.
We have a fun, caring culture and recognise that people are key to the success of our business. Our values are demonstrated by our behaviours: Willingness, Excellence, Creativity, Enabling Others, Active, Team Focused and Encouraging.
- You will be RICS accredited and ideally have VRS accreditation.
- UK Based - right to work status required or visa to work in the UK.
- Experience in residential surveying and mortgage valuations preferred but not essential
You will carry out inspections covering a geographical radius from your home, with full administrative support from our head office team.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, rising to 30 days with length of service
- car allowance + milage
- annual RICS membership fees and VRS
- regular CPD training including access to our in-house specialist online training site
- comprehensive induction package, mentoring and support
- surveying and home office equipment
- funded employee events
- a fun and supportive environment, with a full team behind you to help you succeed
If you are interested in joining our team please email your CV using the application form below.
Visit our website to see all of our current vacancies: https://www.whitehorsesurveyors.co.uk/careers/