A dedicated and growing Construction Consultancy in London are actively seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated Senior Construction Project Manager to join their team.
The Senior Construction Project Manager Role
The Senior Construction Project Manager will be working on industry leading projects across London including remodelling developments, occasional new builds, CAT A refurbishments and CAT B fitting out for occupiers.
The Senior Construction Project Manager will have daily responsibilities that encompass the successful delivery of intricate and demanding construction projects, overseeing them from their inception to completion. This role entails managing the initial RIBA stages and developing strategic project programs.
The Senior Construction Project Manager
- Construction related degree or equivalent
- Ideally Chartered through RICS, CIOB or APM
- 4+ years of experience working within a Construction Consultancy
- Extensive knowledge working on large-scale Real Estate projects
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- £55,000 - £65,000
- 25 Days holiday + Bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- High pension contribution
- Health insurance
- Dental care
- Eyecare vouchers
- Discretionary bonus
- Supportive culture
- Regular social activities
- Flexible working opportunities
- Travel expenses
- Company phone and laptop
- Car allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Alex Ridgeway at Brandon James.
Project Manager / Project Management / Employers Agent / Surveying / Construction / Building Surveyor / MRICS / MICOB / MAPM / FRICS / Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administration