Senior Building Surveyor
London - City
Up to £65,000 + Car allowance (£4,500) + Package + Bonus
We are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a leading international real estate consultancy to source for them a senior-level Building Surveyor. Our client has a strong, established team of 35 Building Surveyors in their London office, and due to a strong pipeline of work, are looking to expand this with further additions. Workload spans the commercial, logistics and high-end residential sectors, and some of their workload includes Listed Buildings.
About the position:
Sitting within either the investor or occupier team, the role is ‘Building Surveying’ in it’s truest sense. You’ll therefore be expected to undertake the following:
- Ttechnical due diligence instructions with senior members of the team, working with internal and external specialist consultants.
- Design and contract administration duties principally for refurbishment, repair and maintenance projects.
- Dilapidations, acting for both landlords and tenants, covering both assessments, schedule preparation and negotiation.
- Undertaking reinstatement cost assessments.
- Preparing planned preventative maintenance schedules.
- Providing technical building pathology advice.
- Managing Licences to alter.
- Advising on neighbourly matters.
As well as the technical requirements, you will be involved with and support business development activities. You will be expected to support, and in time manage, client relationships, often at a senior level, and to work within the department to identify, build and maintain new business opportunities.
- Degree in Building Surveying
- MRICS qualified, or nearing qualification
The candidate should possess a full, clean driving licence.
- Up to £65,000
- Car allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Gym Membership
- CPD, Training & Career Progression
- 25 days Holiday plus Period between Christmas & New Year
- Flexible Hybrid Working