An expanding, reputable Construction Consultancy are looking for an ambitious, commercially aware Construction Project Manager Partner to welcome into their Leeds based team.
The Construction Project Manager Partner Role
This is a great opportunity for a driven Project Director to develop their career, specialising within the Public Sector environment in a senior leadership role.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for managing a wide range of projects across several sectors including Education, Healthcare (NHS), Defence and Residential. The Project Director's main priorities are to lead, manage and help to develop and grow the PM team and Public Sector projects within the Yorkshire area.
The successful Senior Project Manager will handle existing clients and develop new relationships, as well as ensure all projects are delivered to meet financial requirements and at their highest possible standards.
The Construction Project Manager Partner
- BSc/MSc degree in a relevant Project Management/ engineering related subject
- Experience working on projects in the Defence and Security Sectors/Education/NHS and Public Sector Housing
- Strong Consultancy background
- NEC contract experience
- Ideally RICS, CIOB, APM, PRINCE2 accredited
- Proficient IT and communication skill
- £100,000 - £115,000
- 27 Days holiday + Bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- Pension Plan
- Life assurance
- Flexi working hours
- Income protection
- Birthday off
- Paid Membership fees
- Salary sacrifice car scheme
- Ability to buy and sell annual leave
- Private Healthcare
- Dental Plan
- Discretionary company bonus
- Gym membership
- Tailored career development
- Laptop and mobile
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellness programme
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Joe Pearce at Brandon James.
Project Management / Senior Project Manager / Construction Consultancy / Employers Agent / Surveying / Construction / Building Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administration / APC