Our client is a leading independent property consultancy firm based in London, providing expert advice to clients across commercial and residential property sectors. We are looking for an experienced Chartered Building Surveyor to join our team and help us continue to deliver high-quality services to our clients.
- Undertake building surveys and provide clients with expert advice on building maintenance, repair, and refurbishment.
- Produce high-quality written reports for clients, including dilapidations, schedules of condition, and pre-acquisition surveys.
- Manage projects from inception to completion, ensuring that they are delivered on time and within budget.
- Conduct feasibility studies and provide advice on property development and investment.
- Manage client relationships and provide exceptional customer service.
- Chartered Building Surveyor with at least 2 years PQE experience in commercial and property.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with clients.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A strong team player with the ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus based on company and team performance
- Ongoing training and support
- Excellent career opportunities
- 25 days holiday, and bank holidays
- Loyalty leave (gain an extra day of annual leave every year after 3 years of service)
- Health Insurance
- Flexible working
- Life Insurance
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please send your CV through to Finn Luckie via email@example.com or give me a call on 01792 940 003. We would be happy to discuss this opportunity further with you and represent you in your job search.