Property Management Surveyor - Associate (Global firm)
£60,000 - £70,000 + Car allowance + Bonus + Benefits
Are you interested in the opportunity to be part of a globally renowned property consultancy that boasts offices spanning the globe, along with a strong presence in London?
A highly successful international property consultancy has recently instructed Beach Baker to recruit Property Management Surveyor, ideally at Associate level within their London office.
- National team with significant presence in the sector
- Global property consultancy with international network of offices.
- Strong instructions and key clients.
- Connectivity of global platform for clients in a competitive global market.
- Market leading benefits and remuneration, plus excellent bonus scheme.
Working mainly with one key client, who strive to deliver sustainable real assets solutions by harnessing extensive data and market insights.
So where will you be working and what's in it for you?
You will be working in the perfectly positioned in London's West End, easily accessible and moments from Bond Street tube station.
The company is a global leader, being in the top 5 property consultancies globally with significant opportunities to progress and develop locally, in London, or in any of their global offices around the world.
Working with a team of 8 this is a dynamic and close-knit team where the focus is on working together to deliver the best outcome and solution for their clients.
Superb corporate benefits package including:
- Bonus and car allowance
- Excellent employer pension (contributions up to 8%)
- Life Assurance - (4x Base Salary)
- Group Income Protection - (50% of Base Salary)
- Private Medical Insurance - (Standard Family cover funded)
- Health Assessments
- Professional Subscriptions paid (e.g. RICS)
- 25 days Senior surveyor / 28 days at Associate paid leave plus bank holidays - pro-rated for part-time employees
- Choice of additional benefits such as: buy 5 days of leave, critical illness cover, Cycle2Work, travel insurance, gym discounts, stocks and shares ISA to name a few.
Must be MRICS with some proven Property Management consultancy experience
If you would like to find out more, please get in contact - Marie Skuce firstname.lastname@example.org 07717 829940 or connect with me on LinkedIn and message me there.
Don't worry if you do not have an up-to-date CV ready, we can chat through your experience.